sunstorm is an abonination to our fandom

shajaki

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think hasbro should repaint classics jetfire into classics sunstorm :thumb

There, I said that, ha...

What's wrong with new characters? Or would you prefer G1 stagnation?

Nothing, but the fact that Retconning G1 characters is pretty lame most of the time. I.e. Sentry (Marvel), Triumph (DC), or Britney Spears's acting career.

wtf :tflaugh

Sunstorm for me will always remain that guy who is on check point duty in MTMTE.

Probably run over by wheeljack, roadkill'D

Yeah, that is who Sunstorm was supposed to be. The Sunstorm Vs Hauler pack representing two classic G1 toon characters who appeared very briefly and was given further exposition via eHobby.

I think it's a great idea as it helps to flesh out the G1 universe. I also like how e-Hobby reissued Diaclones as Transformers. It allowed us to get Diaclone figures that were officially part of the expanded Transformers G1 universe.

If you don't like eHobby's expanded universe, then don't collect it. There are plenty of Star Wars fans who dislike SW expanded universe and only count the movies as canon.

Archived