sunstorm is an abonination to our fandom

shajaki

I agree with the statement that the only time Sunstorm stinks is when he comes out instead of one of the main three seekers. Although I was kind of surprised to see a LoC Sunstorm at TrU the other day. I don't remember hearing about him. Right now I just wish that CD Redalert would have been a deluxe so that I could repaint him into Perceptor and put him on display with my Classics.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunstorm seemed like Meh optional toy to me til I read Dreamwave's comics. Then he felt scary to me. I liked him like I liked Inferno when he showed up on BW.

Sunstorm seemed like Meh optional toy to me til I read Dreamwave's comics. Then he felt scary to me. I liked him like I liked Inferno when he showed up on BW.

Agreed!

I dont understand why all the hate for DW's-Sunstorm or Magnus.

Its not like they retconned the entire TF world into modern uninteresting cars with GIANT cannons, and revolved the story around how a kid might steal and use a PDA to beat the millitary - no - wait that was IDW. :roll

I like that they took charcaters and situations we were used to and built on that mythos.

FWIW - at this point i am loving DW TFs much much much more than anything IDW has put out.

Does that mean that Sunstorm is my faveorite character now? no.

but i dont hold any resentment for him either.

aBONination...LOL!!

Anyhoo.

I guess, I don't know, I personally don't see what's wrong with Sunstorm, or Ricochet, or Deep Cover, or Hauler, or well any "side character/unknown character".

I think Blaster is an ebonination.

You so crazy. This is one of those Jay Leno type jokes that I feel embarassed to find funny.

The whole "Ultra Magnus" & "Nemesis Prime" thing is just HasTak trying to milk more money out of each new Optimus Prime mould.

Although I do really like Laser Ultra Magnus. I wasn't that interested in picking up the Battle Convoy reissue, but Laser Magnus is neat. Also, the fact that it's a limited exclusive gives it an extra coolness.

i always said a fireguts repaint of any prime would pwn a black or white repaint.

I'd buy that Sunstorm Titanium, his colour scheme is snazy. But I don't care for his superpowahs, I prefer another goon whose purpose is to be pwned by Autobots on a daily basis.

Sunstorm_Cartoon.jpg

Flame on!

That said, I hope they release generic coloured WW seekers

(bright-purple guy, greenbean and 'I'm not Thundercracker' guy )

along with WW Wheeljack and Bumblebee, so I can recreate the opening scene in MTMTE.

bright colors stand out and grab attention, so yeah

that's why we have vac-metallized C-3PO and R2-R2

in case anyone cared about that

then just lace the packages with LSD and leave the toys the Powerglide alone.

I think hasbro should repaint classics jetfire into classics sunstorm :thumb

There, I said that, ha...

Give it a new head - and that might not be a bad idea. (I'd prefer a remold along the lines of Dark Crumplezone)

Although - i am not entirely convinced that Classics-Jetfire isnt an abomination.

I think hasbro should repaint classics jetfire into classics sunstorm :thumb

There, I said that, ha...

Give it a new head - and that might not be a bad idea. (I'd prefer a remold along the lines of Dark Crumplezone)

Although - i am not entirely convinced that Classics-Jetfire isnt an abomination.

Why must you hate beautiful things???? :tfsad :tfsad

I would buy the repaint in hopes of Hasbro having the funds to produce more classics after the movie. Thats what the repaints amount to right ? A quick buck to invest in something new.

Archived