Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Here's my haul for today and yesterday. :D

Yesterday:

Dragons Universe Falcon

Transformers Hunt For the Decepticons Legends class Fireburst Optimus Prime

 

Today:

Deluxe:

Battle Blades Bumblebee,

Ironhide

Sea Attack Ravage

Voyager:

Seaspray

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Saw Legends Ravage.

PPC Bombshock.

PCC Huffer.

Seaspray for the first time ever. Bought them all (TRU buy 1 get 1 50% off). Immidiately regretted buying so much (I was ehhh about Huffer and Bombshock) but after I opened them I was ecstatic. They're all fantastic figures.

Got Leader ROTF Screamer, PCC Huffer, PCC Smolder, WFC Prime, WFC BB in the mail from TRU

 

Also got in Alt Grimlock for a custom as well as IDW Transformers Vol 1.

 

Waiting on my Botcon Gnaw and Rapido to show up.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 07/07/10

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Best Of UK: City Of Fear #4 {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-All Hail Megatron/Issue #16/Cover A {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-All Hail Megatron/Issue #15/Cover A {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Books TF-Related:

x2 TF Allspark Almanac - Vol #2 {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Lego World Racer(s):

x1 #8896 Snake Canyon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 TF - War For Cybertron {Store: Gamestop}

 

Video Game Guide(s):

x1 TF - War For Cybertron (PS3 & X-Box 360) {Store: Gamestop}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x8 TSHD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_07-07-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 07/07/10

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Best Of UK: City Of Fear #4 {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-All Hail Megatron/Issue #16/Cover A {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-All Hail Megatron/Issue #15/Cover A {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Books TF-Related:

x2 TF Allspark Almanac - Vol #2 {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Lego World Racer(s):

x1 #8896 Snake Canyon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 TF - War For Cybertron {Store: Gamestop}

 

Video Game Guide(s):

x1 TF - War For Cybertron (PS3 & X-Box 360) {Store: Gamestop}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x8 TSHD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_07-07-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Saw Legends Ravage.

PPC Bombshock.

PCC Huffer.

Seaspray for the first time ever. Bought them all (TRU buy 1 get 1 50% off). Immidiately regretted buying so much (I was ehhh about Huffer and Bombshock) but after I opened them I was ecstatic. They're all fantastic figures.

 

Yeah, as a long time Huffer fan (he was my second G1 mini as a kid behind Brawn), I was kind of disappointed with this new PCC Huffer. Although, I saw Seaspray yesterday and he was beautiful. Sadly, I had to leave him behind as I am short on funds at this time.:doh No worries, I will eventually get him down the road. Anyways, I am glad you had a good toy haul today. :)

Saw Legends Ravage.

PPC Bombshock.

PCC Huffer.

Seaspray for the first time ever. Bought them all (TRU buy 1 get 1 50% off). Immidiately regretted buying so much (I was ehhh about Huffer and Bombshock) but after I opened them I was ecstatic. They're all fantastic figures.

 

Yeah, as a long time Huffer fan (he was my second G1 mini as a kid behind Brawn), I was kind of disappointed with this new PCC Huffer. Although, I saw Seaspray yesterday and he was beautiful. Sadly, I had to leave him behind as I am short on funds at this time.:doh No worries, I will eventually get him down the road. Anyways, I am glad you had a good toy haul today. :)

 

Huffer was the first TF I ever encountered under the brand name.

 

-my Ahole brother got him (but I still have him)

 

Anyhow, this is not a Huffer to me. Nice figure, but I think thats what isn't working for me. Huffer is more of an underdog with a broken leg, one eye, and fleas.

 

This PCC figure does however just scream Wrecker Hook to me.

http://www.tfu.info/2000/Cybertron/ClearWreckerHook/wreckerhook.htm

So, since I don't care about simply renaming a figure, PCC Huffer is now Wrecker Hook.

 

One day they'll make an acceptable Huffer in my eyes, and probably name it doomtread or some crap like that. Still, I won't care.

 

(and no, outside of the alt Cybertron Armorhide doesn't fit the bill for me either)

Ive never liked Huffer. Comos however :love

Grabbed a Sea Spray and another Legends Ravage :love He's so cute !!! Sea Attack Ravage luvs his new family (single dad) :lol

 

On the way back from TRU I stopped at Best Buy and scored the DBZ Dragon Box #2 & #3 for $23 each :yay

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.