Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

with the TRU sale, I got Leader Starscream and Seaspray.

 

Was gonna order more, but between tax and shipping I'd loose out.

 

Also got 6 fresh lobsters and am happy that I didn't toss my old fish tank yet. Gonna eat tomorrow!!!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 07/01/10

 

Books TF-Related:

x1 TF-Exodus "The Official History Of The WFC" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

"IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x1 TF Ongoing - Volume #1 "For All Mankind" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

x1 The IDW Collection - Volume #1 {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x4 Volume #5 + YR05-EN001 Alector, Sovereign Of Birds "Ultra Rare" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TWED-EN SP Pack(s) {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

01-MyHybridHauL_FOR_07-01-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 07/01/10

 

Books TF-Related:

x1 TF-Exodus "The Official History Of The WFC" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

"IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x1 TF Ongoing - Volume #1 "For All Mankind" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

x1 The IDW Collection - Volume #1 {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x4 Volume #5 + YR05-EN001 Alector, Sovereign Of Birds "Ultra Rare" {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TWED-EN SP Pack(s) {Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

01-MyHybridHauL_FOR_07-01-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Drove to the next TRU near me in Santa Cruz, CA. They had all the new goodies in stock. Picked up:

 

Leader Starscream

Generations Optimus, Drift, Bumblebee, and Thrust.

PCC Combaticons

Legends Ravage

 

 

Now to open them and figure out where to put them. :tflaugh

 

1) Where IS the TRU in Santa Cruz? I thought it was off of 41st in Capitola but I think I'm wrong?

 

2) I'm always going to The Cruz... should meet sometime :P

 

Yes you are right, it is in Capitola! I just forgot because Its pretty close to Santa Cruz. No way those Santa Cruz residents would let a big Toy corporation move into their neck of the woods. :tflaugh

 

Oh yea we could hang out man, I live in Monterey. I'm kind of crazy though! :beer

with the TRU sale, I got Leader Starscream and Seaspray.

 

Was gonna order more, but between tax and shipping I'd loose out.

I think they have a free shipping deal right now for orders $49+ though, did you see that? Also, my Leader SS, Seaspray, and PCC Searchlight all came in today. So far I'm actually having the most fun fiddling around with Searchlight. Go figure.

with the TRU sale, I got Leader Starscream and Seaspray.

 

Was gonna order more, but between tax and shipping I'd loose out.

I think they have a free shipping deal right now for orders $49+ though, did you see that? Also, my Leader SS, Seaspray, and PCC Searchlight all came in today. So far I'm actually having the most fun fiddling around with Searchlight. Go figure.

Grrr. I was supposed to get my TRU TF Packages today from UPS, but they went and dropped them off at the Post Office to finish delivery. :grr Such lazy service.

I thought the TRU sale was only online. Stopped in a near picked clean store today and snagged

Delixe Ironhide

PCC...

Searchlight

Huffer

Smolder.

 

With the discount, paying $7.50 makes me fee alot better about the PCCs as honestly that should be about what they'd cost anyway.

 

Have to pass two TRUs on the way to a BarBQ tomorrow, so I'm gonna hope for some Scout/Generations luck there.

got WFC prime in the mail and got PCC smolder and the combaticons from TRU with their 50% off sale

 

also, looks like I'll get my online TRU haul tomorrow morning according to the tracking info.

-first, 50% on seaspray with leader starscream

-then free shipping.

-on top of all that, the shipping is only one day because I live outside Detroit and apparently their warehouse is located in Columbus

(not to mention, I'm finalizing my search for a new car and just got a raise at work)

 

all together, awesome is only way to describe things right now :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.