Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I guess you could say..Today was a good day.

0706000819.jpg

I got a MINT G1 Misfire, with instructions, insert books, and UNUSED sticker sheet!! all for 66$!

0706000835.jpg

And THEN I got in a MISB G1 Override!! 25 years he's been sitting in there..It was almost impossible to find a decent one of this guy loose with good chrome and stickers..so, started from scratch and just got him still in his package..And then 5 minutes later..

0706000910.jpg

Override had been freed and Misfire finally got decals!!

 

Today I also got in my Repo stickers for Omega Supreme, Rumble and Frenzy, Punch/Counter Punch and Nightbeat! And I just won on Ebay a 100% complete Horri-Bull and Doublecross!!

 

Oh, and this weekend I found all the new stuff..

0703001507.jpg

0703001508.jpg

Legends Optimus Prime and Rampage. Activators Prime, Megs, and Bee.. a new Cyberbot Prime, and Deluxe class Ironhide and Battle Blade Bumblebee..They had the jet and Ravage repaint as well..But I think I'm done paying full price for movie repaints, and then they also had all the new stuff, like the combiners and huffer etc..But I have no desire for that stuff, so, saving money. All in all, it was a good day.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I guess you could say..Today was a good day.

0706000819.jpg

I got a MINT G1 Misfire, with instructions, insert books, and UNUSED sticker sheet!! all for 66$!

0706000835.jpg

And THEN I got in a MISB G1 Override!! 25 years he's been sitting in there..It was almost impossible to find a decent one of this guy loose with good chrome and stickers..so, started from scratch and just got him still in his package..And then 5 minutes later..

0706000910.jpg

Override had been freed and Misfire finally got decals!!

 

Today I also got in my Repo stickers for Omega Supreme, Rumble and Frenzy, Punch/Counter Punch and Nightbeat! And I just won on Ebay a 100% complete Horri-Bull and Doublecross!!

 

Oh, and this weekend I found all the new stuff..

0703001507.jpg

0703001508.jpg

Legends Optimus Prime and Rampage. Activators Prime, Megs, and Bee.. a new Cyberbot Prime, and Deluxe class Ironhide and Battle Blade Bumblebee..They had the jet and Ravage repaint as well..But I think I'm done paying full price for movie repaints, and then they also had all the new stuff, like the combiners and huffer etc..But I have no desire for that stuff, so, saving money. All in all, it was a good day.

 

This is the first haul I have seen you posted in a long time Sami. Nice haul!!! Also, glad to have you back...I think. :P

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 07/06/2010

 

Transformers > Masterpiece(s) > Destrons:

x1 MP-03C Ghost Starscream {Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

04-MyTFHauL_FOR_07-06-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 07/06/2010

 

Transformers > Masterpiece(s) > Destrons:

x1 MP-03C Ghost Starscream {Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

04-MyTFHauL_FOR_07-06-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

0706102212.jpg

0706102212.jpg

 

Ummm...let me be the first to ask, who or what is that? That doesn't look familiar to me. :doh

0706102212.jpg

 

Ummm...let me be the first to ask, who or what is that? That doesn't look familiar to me. :doh

its a megazord from power rangers operation overdrive and I picked it up at a garage sale for 10 bucks but I cant remember the name but here is the japanese version http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/toys/sentai/bouken/voyager/voyager01.htmand

that's the battlefleet megazord

 

 

Finally got leader starscream in the mail today ^.^

-I actually enjoy these leader jets with the kibble on the bottom because it means you can unfold the legs and have a built-in display stand

that's the battlefleet megazord

 

 

Finally got leader starscream in the mail today ^.^

-I actually enjoy these leader jets with the kibble on the bottom because it means you can unfold the legs and have a built-in display stand

thank you, I do not have toon disney so I was not able to watch overdrive

posted pics in the action pose thread but this is what i scored:

 

powercore combiners

 

bombshock with combaticons

 

and

 

huffer with caliburst

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.