Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omega Convoy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Omega Convoy

  1. Its been a few years since i have bought anything, last time was June 2010 but heres what i have bought within the last 3 years
  2. i just noticed haven't bought a transformer in over a year, i did how ever buy me a new camera
  3. it has the 302 V8 and I want to put in a new carb, 2 inch lift with some 33s paint it dark green, cut out the rear wheel wells and put on some white fender flairs to match the white top. it will look something like this
  4. TF size trash can and a new drift R/C
  5. i tried getting leader Starscream but my toysrus had everything else but that
  6. thank you, I do not have toon disney so I was not able to watch overdrive
  7. Ummm...let me be the first to ask, who or what is that? That doesn't look familiar to me. :doh its a megazord from power rangers operation overdrive and I picked it up at a garage sale for 10 bucks but I cant remember the name but here is the japanese version http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/toys/sentai/bouken/voyager/voyager01.htmand
  8. well heres all the stuff i got in june I did not get a second ROTF prime I just did not fell like transforming Jetfire, and i got war for cybertron off Amazon so I got Demolisher too.
  9. i have been playing the xbox version non stop
  10. 50$ MISB I hope Hasbro will release Thundercracker
  11. that was what i was thinking when i got it, if hes missing the hands and feet i can always get the upgrade set
  12. so went to toysrus got ratchet and saw devastator man hes huge i went to goodwill saw superion he was 7.20 but i need help i dont know how to transform him or if he is complete
  13. I did not buy anything today but on my way to Walmart the traffic lights were angry
  14. new steel drive shafts
  15. i got some new tires for my R/C today in the mail im still waiting on 6 drive shatfs and a new differential spool
  16. Before I got the Stickers it looked like him because it was all blue. the same People that made the body also make a semish truck and its painted like prime http://www.prolineracing.com/p-515-boulder...174-33-mgt.aspx
  17. ROTF Skids, Mudflap, Wheelie and I got Bigfoot stickers for my Traxxas E-Maxx R/C
  18. http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php...=0&start=50
  19. ROTF prime looks much better then movie 1 prime
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.