Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Jaguaratron,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5959250472&rd=1 this is cool, pity its not the version with the red mirage

  2. Started by Outrider74,

    Check it out and make sure you read the stats. Pretty much speaks for why this thing oughtta be Alternators Brawn.... http://cars.ign.com/articles/584/584862p1.html

    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Started by Marcixmus Prime,

    If you watch the G1 cartoon it gives examples of science and history unlike most of today's cartoons. Perceptor is the best example "Megatron what you have is a metallic plaugue like the Black Plaugue in Humans" or "You do know Spike its not really a shooting star" theres at least a thousand more of these.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by the fresh maker,

    http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...5959825919&rd=1 Here says that it's been produced only in Cincinnati market....is it true ? :tflaugh

  5. Started by Optics,

    not a scene from, since it hasn't been made yet.blah its a .wmv file. Just one of the cast members messing around.

    • 3 replies
    • 365 views
  6. Started by Xcalibur,

    hey guys, check my web page, it's bumblebee transforming live action style!...........cool!!! http://www.geocities.com/chiemation/AnimationVideos.html hope u like it!..............

  7. Started by Fortress_Maximus,

    FYI IMO worth it BT Blue Tracks. Or you can try this auction And as for those you who complain about how BTs chip paint, transform your toys gentle sheesh. :stone

  8. Started by Ol' Timer,

    So, whatcha think?

  9. http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfromZR7QQfrp...QQsofindtypeZ15 :wave

  10. Started by SuperSaiyanGoku,

    Okay, I have done my federal taxes and have decided to buy a Takara Megatron reissue. So I go check the Shoppertron and I visit the various sites, I check out Toy Whiz and they have it for about $130.00, I don't know if I want to buy it for that price. So then I check out bot collector and they have it for $90.00, I plan on purchasing it from them. So what I want to know is what state bot collector is in, I mean Toy Whiz is up in New York, and bigbadtoystore is out in Wisconsin, so where is bot collector located. If any body has used them before please respond.

  11. Started by splendic,

    "Transformers The Movie: Robots in Disguise" ? This was a pic from one of the toy cons. Do you think they've decided on the title already? BTW - I have a larger version (2000X1600) that I can try to post if somebody wants it, but I don't wanna break the board. :tftongue

  12. Started by Jacen98,

    I was just over at ebay and there are a couple of people selling alternators... okay no big deal... and hey I'm a capitalist, buy low, sell high... laws of supply and demand.. but hell they have Alternator Tracks for 59.00 with 3 day left... there were more for 40.00 buy it now and 51.00 with 6 hrs left... I mean what the hell... I know the distributiton for alternators has been screwed up, and with the flood of Windchargers, grimlocks, and swindles... some may feel that they missed out on Tracks... but really I'm almost up for going to my local walmart (here in Oklahoma) where yesterday my girlfriend found them and start doing the same thing... but I feel bad for the …

    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by gen1autobot,

    THIS IS THE DIECAST REMAKE OF HOUND THAT I FOUND YESTERDAY AT THE TOY MARKET. IT IS JUST LIKE THE REAL THING BUT 30 DOLLARS CHEAPER. CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS AS WELL. JUST CLICK ON THE HOUND REMAKE LINK HOUND REMAKE [

    • 8 replies
    • 518 views
  14. I won't even comment: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

    • 11 replies
    • 704 views
  15. Started by smokescren,

    could someone tell me where i can find those and the tranlations of the newer binaltech caracter bios. thanks

  16. Started by MR Optimus Prime,

    His site is up, so I want to let everyone know about it. He has so many vintage toys it's crazy! If the TF or part you are looking for isn't listed, E-Mail and ask him. I go into sensory overload every time I go in the place. The Toys Time Forgot

  17. Started by Starscreamer,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5957705903&rd=1 would make a GREAT gift for...ummmm....me?

    • 10 replies
    • 554 views
  18. Started by splendic,

    Very pricey ($42 shipping :wtf), but a nice looking replication of the original. Don't know if it opens or not.

  19. Started by Eatwood,

    I wonder if anyone brought both kinds of barrels? And which is better?

  20. Started by Starscreamer,

    I was going over my OTFCC notes, and I found this tidbit...it was a fan movie I had meant to see that got an award. For those that haven't seen it..may I present to you Prime Passion I cracked up...and have been leery of my toys ever since..

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.