Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Rapid Run,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5959144118&rd=1 Is this really worth that much? :eek

    • 7 replies
    • 424 views
  2. Started by Marcixmus Prime,

    :ab or :Dc I am a :ab

    • 45 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by WarMachine,

    Just wondering. If you were a Transformer, how would you wear your faction symbol? Would you wear it in bot mode only? Alt mode only? Wear it loud and proud in both modes? Would it depend on you being good or evil? Not wear one at all for stealth/strategic reasons. Where would you like to wear it? $$ Me personally, I would like to wear a rub sign on my crotchy area.$$ :thumb Thoughts? Ideas? Maybe I should have taken a poll...oh well.

    • 40 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by Scraplet,

    Back at home over Christmas, I picked up a cheap British BW DVD - five eps for about five quid. For some reason, this "Beast Wars Vol. 1" starts towards the end of season 2, and overlaps into season 3, which was perhaps a good thing, as I was utterly hooked by Optimal Situation. Just last night, I finished watching the whole lot. Understandably, I have a few questions, none of which I can be bothered to formulate right now... (though basically I'm curious as to how much a TF's personality is supposedly determined by it's spark and how much by it's programming, and why did a mere "clone" of the original Dinobot develop an identical sense of honour when it's spark was…

  5. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread69015.html AWESOME overview that should answer a lot of questions and stop people from using the phrase "Hasbro lost the copyright to Jazz" ever again. :P

    • 9 replies
    • 495 views
  6. I FOUND THIS VERY RARE ITEM THIS SATURDAY AT A KOREAN TOY STORE. IT IS THE SAME QUALITY AS SIXSHOT AND NOT MADE IN KOREA. IT IS FROM JAPAN AND IMPORTED TO KOREA IN 1997. EBAY

    • 4 replies
    • 434 views
  7. Started by Big Grim,

    hilarious flash cartoon from newgrounds http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/220991

    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Primus-feather,

    I wasn't sure were to put this so if it needs to be moved please tell me. I'm looking for a web host that I can put my collected images of transformers pictures online. Anyone have any suggestions? The images vary from WarWithin, Beast wars, alts, and some Fembots from a number of different site forums. Now that's where my problem arises (Fembots images) I'm not too sure on, a number of them are from less then reparable sites and I'm afraid they'll get deleted of the site. They're not "SPAM" mind you but a web host could look down upon them and delete them. Help!!

    • 4 replies
    • 306 views
  9. Started by opterasis,

    Well i just ordered all of G1, beast wars, and season 1 part 1 of armada. does anyone know when the rest of armada will be hitting dvd?

  10. Started by Ultimatetransfan,

    This happened when I was showing someone clips of GF. It was the scene with Optimus and then Vector rotating around (probably from the opening). As soon as VP came up on the screen, my friend said "Look, Megatron". Now that I think about it, VP does resemble G1 Megs in a lot of ways, including his minicon that becomes a big forearm gun. What do you guys think? Could VP pass as another incarnation of Megatron?

    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Started by Heat Guy,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5960333848&rd=1 Missin a head and a foot, but for $5, I'd buy it.

  12. Started by joyboy,

    She went to Vancouver for a week to visit her bud. I got an email from her saying she had gone way out of her way to A3U and picked me up a BT Grimmy. My gf rocks. Cheers Joyboy :thumb

  13. Started by Deathmarch,

    I've been looking around at pictures of various Galaxy Force figures. And several of them don't seem to have Faction Symbols apparent. Am I just missing something? Are the ones from other Planets considered Non-Faction'd until they each meet the Cybertronians/Seibertronians? Is Hasbro going to change this and give everyone Faction Symbols? Please let me know if I'm in error or is this just how it is?

  14. Started by purple-bot,

    in one of Murphys first interviews i remember, he stated that this would not be a kiddy film, and would be aimed towards the fans from the 80's, and would have a PG-13 rating at least but now, im hearing all you guys saying this is gonna be a movie for kids with a possible G/PG rating so now im starting to this i'll be all excited to see this kickass movie and then realizes im in the theater with a bunch of 7 year olds so whats the deal?

  15. Started by davidt,

    Missing parts though. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5960339757&rd=1

    • 0 replies
    • 308 views
  16. Started by Heat Guy,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5958844147&rd=1

  17. http://forums.transfandom.com/invboard/ind...showtopic=25834 Nope, not by me this time. :)

  18. It just dawned on me with no character lists out yet, could there be a chance of seeing Arcee? Or is that better left for the 2nd or 3rd movies? I mean a 50ft Arcee... I can just see it now, Inappropriate online websites, movie passerby's looking up as she walks by with heads tilted to one side with a shi*faced grin, and watch her ass as she walks way. I mean Its an odd image (not bad one just odd). I mean Doesn't EVERY big money movie need some kind of Sex appeal in some way? Hopefully we'll just get Carly.

  19. Started by Soundwave.ca,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

  20. Started by JAF,

    Hello all. I have to sell my Sideswipe kitbash to pay a few bills and wanted to let the gang here know. If anyone's interested, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT I made custom graphics/box for the item as well. I hope people find it interesting. Thanks, JAF

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.