Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by SolFire,

    I have little to no info on what could have been. I have seen some bot designs, but that's about it. So what was the dealio?

    • 19 replies
    • 995 views
  2. Started by SMITHSQUARED,

    so it occurs to me, I REALLY like transformers, almost as much as my dogs, but what can I do to improve fandom :tdown no need to start a news site when a great one exists *cough*TFormers.com*cough* :tdown there are tons of discussion boards with overserious fanboys *cough*tfansrocks*cough* :tdown Hasbro doesnt pay THAT much attention to fanboy/stalker emails so what can SMITHSQUARED do to improve fandom? any suggestions (any comments like "stop posting" will result in INTERNET wedgies)

  3. Started by Jaguaratron,

    Yes I know his name is/was to be Spacewarp but I prefer Astrotrain ;) Looks like another one has appeared bouyed by the high price the last one went for a couple of days ago http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

  4. Started by ssilipino,

    After seeing who some of the Transformers Cybertron's characters are going to be, I'm starting this topic for you to express who you wanted them to be. Even though there are several topic out htere on this just listing who the Cybertron charcters are and you naming who you thought would be, here you do the same only provide a little bio or reasons why you want that character to be who you want it to be. He're mine: Autobots Galaxy Convoy-Optimus Prime (enough said) First Aid-Red alert (enough said) Exillion-Hot Shot (enough said) Longrack(CS-02)-Hoist/Smokescreen: Have him come back as same character from ARmada. Have the repainted refute in the micron b…

  5. Started by Big Pimpin Spending Cheese,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5957702389&rd=1 i know some people was looking for this. 1st one i've seen in a long time

  6. Started by Raider Magnus,

    ....that there are precious few times in season 2 that we see the dinobots in robot form and absolutely NONE in season 3. There are plenty of eps with the Dinos, but they always remain in alt form. You'd think in Grimlock's New Brain they would have had him eschew the more vulgar animal form for the robot form while he was working on equipment and building things and so forth.... Anyone else notice this?

    • 20 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by Bizzmoff,

    Some people in the US are not shipping to Canada because they say that Canada Post or customs is severly backed up. I'm not sure which. Some people on eBay refuse to allow people living in Canada to bid on their items. Does anybody on either side of the border know what (if anything) is going on? I have to ship a 20th Prime "up north" and I want it to get there in a resonable amount of time.

    • 26 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by Squashua,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT Yep. Spotted on eBay. Taking up space. Getting rid of them. Yours for cheap. Is "The Ultimate Doom" a collector's item for being on the Heroes DVD instead of the Villains?

  9. Started by JABoyle3875,

    I just noticed something odd........and I'm sure it's been discussed, but I couldn't find anything on it. I have two Alternators Silverstreaks......one I am about 50% finished with repainting into G1 Smokescreen. While I was repainting him, I noticed that his steering wheel is on the left, like in a US car. His seats are also two toned, with black ringing a grey section in the middle of the back and seat itself. Now......the Alt Silverstreak I have in my Alternators collection has his steering wheel on the RIGHT, like for a UK and other places car, and his seats are all black. WTF? This is certainly odd.

  10. Started by masterminicon,

    Does anyone have the translation for his bio. I'm curious as to what it says exactly.

  11. Started by jazz2005,

    Out of curiousity I am posting this topic, because I'd like to see what others of you do with the tf's you collect. Meaning do you collect them just to display them or do you actually play with them in created scenarios. I'm 28 and although I say that I collect them just because of old-time's sake, I find myself collecting Galaxy Force and other lines and then use them in action-scenarios (aka play with them). Am I crazy and the only one that does this??? :tfhuh

    • 29 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by Hot Rod,

    So i used to really hate BW... then i watched the show :tftongue Did anyone else find Dinobots death way more emotional than Primes movie death?

  13. Started by SuperSaiyanGoku,

    What a great idea to pay homage to King Starscream, for those of you that do know please sit back and smile. For those that don't know the name King Starscream came about in the Transformers movie from 1986. When Starscream threw Megatron out into space, he took over leadership of the Decepticons and was coronated(yes I said coronated) with a crown. I cannot wait for this figure to come out, hail to the king baby.

  14. Started by Drewbie,

    When you buy or trade a TF through the mail, and it comes packed in Newspaper from the other person's town, do you read it? I do. Most of it is either local stuff that I don't completely understand or national stuff I read in mine anyway. I recently sent an Alt smoky out packed in my Master Collector from February. I wonder if that guy even noticed. So... do you read it?

    • 20 replies
    • 877 views
  15. Started by gkopw,

    Anybody know when the final Titan TPB is due out? or when their little manga style UK reprints are gonna start?

  16. Started by Big Grim,

    if mainframe made a Transformers Universe tv show, using voice actors from Beast Wars/Beast Machines and the same level of cg seen in Beast Machines, and it was exactly like the comic, would you watch it? Why or why not? I know I would, I love the Universe comic, and I thought the cg in Beast Machines was one of it's better qualities (ok the only one). How bout you guys?

    • 43 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by Damnit Dog,

    Longrack and Runabout. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5958797323&rd=1 Blur and Buzzsaw http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5958796965&rd=1

  18. Started by The Diesel,

    Has anyone seen the Lancia Alitalla Stratos car in Grand Tourismo 4? It looks almost just like Wheeljack except it doesn't have the ground effects. Like this one:

  19. Started by Jaguaratron,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW I saw from Nevermores thread this is not (really) released in the USA and found this one on ebay

  20. Started by Fortress_Maximus,

    Interesting auction for Rid Optimus Prime (MIB) and Ultra Magnus (MISB)... not too shabby. Good luck! :clap

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.