Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by hellopike,

    pike

    • 12 replies
    • 673 views
  2. Started by David,

    Hi everyone, I'm new here as you all can tell, anyway, I wanted to invite you all to check out my deviant art site at: nekorobo.deviantart.com I am trying to update it daily, though unfortunately my classes get in the way of that what with having to devote time to studying and such. Anyway, I started these drawings in response to the many requests in the back of DW comics for Transformers victor artwork so here it is! Victory saber will of course be the grand finale of this project (ou gotta save the best for last ^_^) So feal free to e-mail me with comments or suggestions at Blagna@aol.com and visit my deviant art site, it will be worth your time ^_^. I'm not sure …

  3. Started by beamer,

    i might end up doing a universe sunstreaker and sideswipe pic to compliment this.... but anywho, i had this strange urge to draw shadow striker and roulette last night. i like how shadow striker (the decepticon in the front for those who weren't aware) turned out, but i'm not too happy with roulette (autobot sis in back). i inked it (well, sorta) with a ball point pen. *laugh* talk about low grade. i need to invest in a circle template for those wheels.

  4. Started by Josh,

    Have been meaning to draw this badazz ever since G1 issue 3 came out >D enjoy! colors on the wayyy!

  5. Started by mx-01 archon,

    I've posted both of these on both Allspark and TFW2005 before, but seeing as some of you might not visit those places, I figured I ought to share with you guys as well. RiD Prowl: RiD Sideburn: I'll probably get an X-Brawn one done eventually, but I'm in the middle of Battle Protocol for Allspark, among other projects. BTW, if anybody wants hi-res, just PM me. I can only provide the hi-res for Sideburn at the moment, though, because my HD crashed a few weeks back, so I'm still trying to reclaim the Prowl hi-res.

  6. Started by Winston "VP" Bolen,

    After about 2 months of working on this here and there, I finally finished this pic. Not sure if I'm happy with how the Dark Sabre turned out, but I had a bugger of a time figuring out what to do with it. I do like how the light effects Megatron in that panel. ANyway, enjoy Worlds Collide!

  7. Started by mx-01 archon,

    Done for Allspark's March Art Challenge. My first CG piece. Not the first time I've done it, but just the first time I've finished anything (I was actually getting pretty close with my RiD Prowl pic, until my HD bombed...*grumble*). I like how it turned out, although I couldn't get the clouds to work quite the way I was thinking, but in the end it worked out okay. As I had written her, due to a harsh past on Cybertron, Street Arrow became rather emotionally suppressed, numbed after the murder of her other Autobot comrades at the hands of Decepticons (during the period of Decepticon rule). However, upon joining up with the Autobot's on Earth, she is rather jarringl…

    • 8 replies
    • 600 views
  8. Started by Shino,

    What do you think? I know i should have used a ruler.

  9. Started by Shino,

    Will someone please color my Bebi-Vegeta (2nd pic in the Bebi-Vegeta thread). please? :tfgrin

  10. Started by Dark Grimlock,

    Yes can anyone make me a black Grimlock avatar? I want him to transform from dino to robot and say me Dark Grimlock, me kick butt. I tried to alter a avatar and it looks alful. So I thought someone out there might be good enough to do this for me

  11. Started by Josh,

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/6277229/ Pencils by AmerKokh of Jahannam.org colors by yours truly ;) enjoy!

    • 2 replies
    • 540 views
  12. Started by SureShot,

    Here's my first semi-decent drawing of a TF. It's A) only pencil outlines at the moment... B) Doesn't have a head yet and C) my first finished attempt. I'll try to finish it this weekend but really doubt that... This is a pic from a camera, I didn't have access to a scanner at work... so I had to take a pic of it.

  13. Started by Josh,

    wEE http://www.deviantart.com/view/6254104/ i very much like how this turned out though the pipe/limb thing he's standing on could've done for a little more detail and refininig, i still like the overall look enjoy!

  14. Started by beamer,

    korat's character dart ... a courrier who runs, isn't armed, and unaligned. and lynxia's war within design for her own character nightray. with all the tf girl stuff you guys are posting, i thought showing some actual female characters (well...fan characters...but still) might go well here. ^_^

  15. Started by king poseidon,

    pkay guys i want to try my hand at making sigs and digipaints. i know you guys arent using the paitn program,so what do you use and where can i get ti from?

  16. Started by Ultimatetransfan,

    I know it's been done, but I wanted to try my hand at it too. So here's an Energon Mirage girl! Also, I am seeking anyone with good coloring skills to see if they can make it look all nice. I tried myself, but mehh... So yeah, any good colorists, please take a stab at it!

  17. Started by fourth_heir,

    What if the Matrix had been passed not to Ultra Magnus or Hot Rod, but instead to the least likely? A certain diminutive yellow autobot gets the 'Prime' treatment...

  18. Started by Josh,

    Mom said for me to draw something quick to mail to my uncle cuz it was bedtime :P anyway, i grabbed my Divebomb toy, sat down and whittled this little thang out in like 20 minutes to half an hour before i went to bed i was leary to try drawing his alt mode cuz i thought itd look like hell [1. i suck at alt modes 2. i suck even more at animal things :P] but i love it

    • 4 replies
    • 485 views
  19. Started by beamer,

    here's my namesake character beamer. a transforming bmw z4 (formerly z3) roadster. he's your typical young hotshot type character... hot headed with a desire to lead. he however is somewhat of a loaner and a daydreamer. his aloofness gets him into trouble on the battlefield quite often. he's usually flanked by his partners polaris and rodeo. (but... i may just have to show them later). anywho... i'm happy with this i think. this is the most believable design i've had for him since i made him some 7 or 8 years ago (holy crap! he's old!... no... I'M OLD!). the basic things i ALWAYS keep however are his grin/smirk, big optics, and attitude. mostly character things i gue…

  20. Started by TriBlurr,

    This is a Decepticon I designed. He used to be a wrestler before the war. Cybertron's Heavyweight Champion

    • 3 replies
    • 556 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.