Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by Ol' Timer,

    I dare ANY of you to draw a pic of Kup dressed as Sailor Moon! :D This whole idea is thanks to Sharkticonqueen dressing me up in a cute lil' Sailor Moon outfit in the IB Box. :tfevil And now I wanna see it!!! C'mon, I dare you little whippersnappers :tfgrin

    • 6 replies
    • 709 views
  2. Started by King Starscream,

    Drew him last night while watching Survivor All Stars. Rupert shoulda won :tfsad

    • 7 replies
    • 533 views
  3. Started by King Starscream,

    not my best, but I had to draw him as soon as I saw the proto pics. Took a bit of artistic liberty here and there, but he's pretty true to the toy.

    • 10 replies
    • 909 views
  4. Started by Ccgp,

    If anyone has a 3d models of a transformer, would you upload it or email it to me at chrizgrv@bellsouth.net. It doesn't matter what format it is in, but I would prefer 3ds or x. I just want to see what other people have created.

    • 0 replies
    • 638 views
  5. Started by Moribundus VII,

    THE GREAT CTHULHU CAPER!

    • 16 replies
    • 913 views
  6. Started by mx-01 archon,

    If you haven't checked in on the Transfandom boards since your submission, you should know that Dreamwave has requested all of the entries moved to their new boards for easier access to them. There's a specific forum for the entries, located under their Fan-Art section.

    • 0 replies
    • 522 views
  7. Started by Rodimus13 Studios,

    I was wondering, has anyone out there ever tried taking ALL their Prime/Convoy trailors and tired to make some sort of big super base/city/fortress? I think some interesting things could come from that. So here's what I'm asking, i want to see what you guys can do. Consider it a challenge if you will. So post pics of your ultimate Prime Bases here in this thread, and let the base challenge begin! I'm adding this at the beginign so everyone can see it easier. Here's the rules for this contest. Primes only Please. This includes any of the Convoys, also Rodimus Prime, the original release of Machine wars prime, and Scourage/ Black Battle Convoy. Try to use as many …

  8. Started by Master Jetfire,

    I just wanted to thank snowman81 for the sig he just made for me :) It's awesome :)

    • 2 replies
    • 441 views
  9. This line art sat on my computer for a while before I finally got the bug to color it this morning. So, I decided to use the new g1 Smokescreen repaint homage as the basis for the color scheme. Also, in the line art, beamer only had the character by itself, I decided to experiment with the background. Well, enjoy, and come home soon Will!

  10. Started by Starscreamer,

    ok...G2 megs...digipainted w/ G1 colors. then we all beg hasbro to reissue it lol.

    • 0 replies
    • 326 views
  11. Started by Starscreamer,

    >cues up HBK's theme...struts down to the ring< *lil dancing* *takes mike* ok ok...so I see you all there, makin yer sigs and all...and lo and behold I see a contest! So yeah, I missed april's contest...but you know what? I bet I can take may...especially if only like 3 people enter...but beating 3 people? that won't do much for my pride...and if you know ole Starscreamer I'm ALL about the pride...so I'm callin you all out...soup, knightscream, Rodimus13...>snowman<...I want a challenge. so if you can even load your paint shop program...I want to see you all in May. *tosses mike* starscreamer

  12. Started by King Starscream,

    got her at walmart. finally had a chance to draw her. Awesome figure!!

  13. Started by predator,

    Hello everyone, I just finished my Alternators custom Jazz. Whew! lmk what you think!!!

  14. Started by mx-01 archon,

    Just barely finished on time :D During the Beast Wars, the Maximals’ protection of the Ark and its inhabitants lead to unexpected results. In order to save the time streams, Optimus Primal took into his body the spark of his ancestor, the legendary Optimus Prime. In doing so, he found himself to undergo a massive evolution, upgrading his power to unforeseen levels. In witnessing this beneficial side effect, Megatron hatched his own plan to obtain the spark of his namesake, and rise to power once again. His success birthed his powerful Transmetal II dragon form. When the Beast Wars ended, and Megatron was captured, the stolen spark was returned, and time w…

    • 9 replies
    • 593 views
  15. Started by miraisoup,

    hey well i wanna start making sigs for anyone who wants one........just try to keep the requests down to about 2 or 3 at a time so yea i need specs Color: Pic: Text: SIze:

  16. Started by Shino,

    Go ahead and tell me what i need to do to correct it before i make it final: http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/l.../myshinopic.jpg his legs look weird to me.

    • 10 replies
    • 647 views
  17. Started by len_d69,

    Here's my try at drawing Binaltech/Alternator Sideswipe. Some parts are uneven. Got a little bored towards the end so its half way finished. :tftongue

    • 3 replies
    • 540 views
  18. Started by Acidwing,

    This is my entry for Dreamwave's MegaMegatron contest. Hope you all enjoy. Please excuse my crummy coloring skills with colored pencils (Realized the day before that the entries had to be colored!!! :banghead: ) Crits and comments appreciated. *faints* War Within Megatron Generation 2 Megatron "Dreadwing" Megatron Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron Armada Megatron Energon Megatron RID Megatron Megatron the Eternal Motto: “I do not know the meaning of death. My power and name shall echo eternally across time, space and the infinite multiverse!â€? Bio: When: 5,000 years after the defeat of Megatron’s tyranny of Cyberton by the iconic and…

    • 2 replies
    • 421 views
  19. Started by Super Bumblebee,

    Could someone make me a sig? thanks.

    • 16 replies
    • 901 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.