Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by kareanne,

    line art by Prowler974a,bkground art and colors by me.

    • 8 replies
    • 599 views
  2. Guest Wallas
    Started by Guest Wallas,

    I want to make my self a sig with Rid Prime on it. But I want it to be a moving one, like fire truck>transforms to Prime(back changes into base meanwhile)>they combine to Super Mode... Any one knows how to do it? Tell me how, if you know

  3. Started by Moribundus VII,

    The first silent movie from Moribundus VII:

    • 27 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by Josh,

    man, this thing took FOREVER to get around to x.x dam last few days of skool have been busy x.x Pencils by ZeroMayhem of 2005boards enjoy!

  5. Started by AlutronVegeta,

    Okay. I got a question for my fellow Transfans. I'd like to have my own custom avatar, but don't have any kind of photoshop or even the knowledge of how to do it. I'd draw my own pic, but I'm not a good artist. Can anyone help me? :tfsad :tfsad :tfsad

    • 17 replies
    • 837 views
  6. For those who may not know, I was the winner of last month's Prime Base contest. For my prize, I chose a custom drawn TF-Girl of my fan character Turbine. Rodimus13 Studios did an amazing job and I have nothing but complements for the quality and "cuteness." I just love it so much that I wanted to both show off the picture and Roddy's talent :D Enjoy: -Turbine

    • 6 replies
    • 617 views
  7. Started by Josh,

    Inks courtesy of sergalapointe.com Needed some more explosion practice Pencils by James Raiz Inks by LaPointe Colors by Josh [me]

  8. Started by Eucep,

    After I read that topic of what alt mode would you want to have I said a SRN1 hovercraft. But that got me to make this scetch of a bot mode for a SRN1 based transformer. And yes down at her feet for size comparison that is Bumblebee. :P Name: Channel Alegiance: Autobots Function: Mass transport Bio: A recent arrival on earth is Channel. An autobot who normally worked on Cybertron for mass hauling of materials. Till recently she was a Decepticon prisoner and was used by them for heavy transport of weapons and energon. But with a recent raid led by Elita One was Channel freed from the Decepticons. Due to the nature of Channel she was send off to Earth as it would …

    • 0 replies
    • 435 views
  9. Started by PowermasterJazz,

  10. Started by Josh,

    bwah!@ commission for Trustme all done! *yay* enjoy guys!

  11. Started by Moribundus VII,

    Heeheehee

    • 10 replies
    • 778 views
  12. Started by King Starscream,

    Another drawing I did a while back that I cleaned up.

    • 8 replies
    • 642 views
  13. Started by PowermasterJazz,

    Please have patience. It takes a little longer to load.

  14. Started by Moribundus VII,

    THE COMING.....OF SHOCKBLAST!

    • 7 replies
    • 553 views
  15. Started by Moribundus VII,

    Warning: contains strong robot wars references

  16. Started by Josh,

    WIP pencils of a commission im workin on

    • 7 replies
    • 529 views
  17. Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    Started by Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

    ok, before i leave for teh weekend mini-vacation, i wanna know, would somebody who's not too busy be able to draw me a kick-ass pic of G2 Laser Prime in an action pose with his sword and G2 Superion in the background? Thanks :thumb

    • 0 replies
    • 559 views
  18. Started by Josh,

    was originally just gonna be a little doodle on my 18x24 paper but it ended up being a full done piece :P i really like how the pencils turned out the head looks maybe a little bit foreward and his left leg looks to be out of perspective [yet again x.x gah] anyway, i gots hi res if anyone wants a shot at this pic too http://www.deviantart.com/view/7493720/ enjoy!

  19. Started by Brawl,

    Just wondering, i'm beginning to see Transformers text all over the place, and was wondering where people are downloading it or, making it?

  20. Started by UnicronimusPrime,

    Just a quick sketch. I went back to his root, he is a triple changer though, in the style of the cons. As you can tell what the three modes are, I am just working on a few things though (mini-tape-cons, hyper power mode) The black circles are both tires and speakers, and in bot mode he can use them as weapons using them as either lazer blasts, or (surprise surprise) soundwaves! This is my first tf sketch. I am unsure where to put the minicons points, if it should have any. It was actually developed from a paper sketch. Purple rectangle on chest is the con symbol.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.