Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by mb2791,

    http://home.comcast.net/~mbowers01/megs2.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~mbowers01/unrefined.jpg let me know what you think

  2. Started by Mike.,

    Robot Mode Vehicle Mode I did this guy up for a dude, and for part of a comic I was making which I kind of lost interest on :thumb He's a mclaren F1, but I stuck some Spikes on the front cuz I like spikes.

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
  3. Started by Mike.,

    Browning Another pic I did up after I picked up this toy :D very cool toy. I wish he was made into megatron instead of what transformers got :P

    • 0 replies
    • 831 views
  4. Started by fourth_heir,

    Last summer a couple of tiny JPEGs were brought to my attention, showing the first of the (then) new, upcoming BinalTech line - Smokescreen. I was so impressed I immediately sat down and attempted to draw him. Of course, the poor quality of the photos meant a lot of his features were open to interpretation and errors were made but it's still one of my favourite drawings. Someone recently requested I draw a group shot of the BT crew (which I'll probably do when a few more of them are released) and inspired me to share my old first attempt at a BT character with you all... I've got Smokescreen and Sideswipe so far - with Hound, Silverstreak and the RX-8 currently o…

  5. Started by Soundgear,

    Finished one of my latest homemade Have a look here http://home.comcast.net/~figmentmusic/pwp/customs.html Have a look around

  6. Started by Rattrap587,

    Hi! One fanart for you guys and gals... Tell me what do you think about.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by OneAngryDwrf,

    Hey All! Well done on the new forum. I've followed over from the TNI board, and I think you've done a bang up job! Anyhoo, I was looking at the LioConvoy sketch that Rattrap587 posted, and I thought it was really cool. I'd like to see it finished up. I have a sketch that I thought I'd share. It's not very accurate, for it was drawn from memory, but all in all I think it's pretty good. I like it at least. Hope you all dig it! TKO the OAD

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.