Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by Enduser0001,

    More pics from me This first one is an alt Dinio pic I did modeled after the G1 Dinobots.

  2. Started by Mike.,

    I started drawing these guys up one day, I finished Scavanger, Bonecrusher and Mixmaster, and got the colors down on Scavanger.. Maybe I'll do the other 3 guys some day :P War Within Constructicons

  3. Started by Mike.,

    I made this up and never colored it.. I'll probably never color it either :clap Armada Prime

  4. Started by Mike.,

    I did this one for a webpage I was working on, but never ended up completing. This was suppose to be the background, and the city sat in the dark, when you moved your cursor over an area, it lit up. This pic here is the entire lit up version. Metroplex City

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by Josh,

    an old sketch i did about a month or two ago finally colored it :D

    • 7 replies
    • 933 views
  6. Started by Josh,

  7. Started by Josh,

    hopping on NG's B&W bandwagon enjoy! Alt. Tracks is next on me list >:}

  8. Started by Rattrap587,

    If my original character Tempest was human... :tflaugh

  9. Started by Rattrap587,

    Pretty OLD fanart. (1998)

  10. Started by Knightscream,

    aight yall i need some help, im planning on making a few customs, and i need in put on paint types to use. as soon as i can ill post up what i do my first will be an armada megatron repainted as G-1 bludgeon, but i need to know what the best type of paint is to use, right now all i have is model paint but i dont know if it will scratch and chip when i transform it or just rub off, so ne input will help thanx yall

  11. Started by siek0ne,

    I always thought it would be cool to have a comic like this that focused on short story arcs about different transformers with a rotating cast of some of the best writers and artists in the industry :) Anyhoo this is my take on it, the first issue would be about the monsterbot repungus and his first mission as an autobot! C+C please! I need it on my colors because I am not very good at coloring.

    • 0 replies
    • 736 views
  12. Started by Josh,

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/5229843/ pencils by Skottie Young colors by me image courtesy ledheavy.com enjoy!

  13. Started by Shin God Convoy,

    A couple of my own drawings I've colored using photoshop...

  14. Started by Josh,

    Issue 1 Pencils/Colors by Josh [me] Issue 2 Pencils by GrungeWerX Colors by Josh [me again :D] NKelsch's Comics can be found HERE

    • 2 replies
    • 645 views
  15. Started by Jokermania007,

    :wtf For the one or two of you who haven't seen these go to: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/msmith1015/Frames.htm Find the white VW Bug on the animation page and click on: MPG ~ 4.7Megs for a short treat.

  16. Started by Josh,

    I know its not TF art but its dam good art none the less Pencils by Skottie Young of LedHeavy.com Colors by Josh [that be me :D] enjoy!

  17. Started by Frapp,

    My Art Site Listed under "7/25/03 - Virus Convoy" I was trying to come up with a fan-fiction based in the G1 continuity, primarily for my characters in Seibertron's Heavy Metal War game. I came up with a rather interesting villian for my team of Autobots: Virus Convoy. Virus Convoy was originally created as dummy clone for Optimus Prime. The Deceptions managed to steal this clone, thinking it was the real Optimus. A small team of generic Decepticons were on their way to Vector Sigma to give the clone its own life, but the Decepticon team was attacked by a new and mysterious strain of virus that attacks only TransFormers. Because the clone had no spark in it, t…

    • 0 replies
    • 999 views
  18. Started by siek0ne,

    After being ambushed by the terrorcon gesalt abominus optimus finds whats left of him self in shockwave's lab being pumped for info.. This piece was done out of boardem all on photoshop :)

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by siek0ne,

    Hi I am new here. This is a colab pis Line art by me colors by the talented kinslayer. C+C welcome.

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  20. Started by Mike.,

    Blitzwing drew this up one night when I was bored :P

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.