Art Gallery
Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!
Subforums
-
Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.
- 53 posts
-
This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.
- 1.2k posts
2,587 topics in this forum
-
-
hey can ne 1 help me i cant figure out how to alter my pic to upload it. the file size is too big. ne1 know how to make it fit w/o having to make it too small to see. i cant crop it down nemore either
-
- 4 replies
- 603 views
-
-
-
-
-
Heya.. Allsparker, here... Just thought I'd pollute yer place with my crap. =P A quick doodle and coloring of my main character's (Scaleblade) no Transformable, Good, Robot side.. This is sort of her.. in her latest and truest Beast Machines form.. And displaying a more... weird side.... my Giraffe.. Reptile... Horse... Thing.... x_x More to come whenever I draw it.. Thanks for looking!
-
- 1 reply
- 538 views
-
-
-
- 7 replies
- 805 views
-
-
Well, I was wondering how Energon Megatron woud look in custom colors, but since I don't have Photoshop (and Adobe isn't suitable for repainting :redface ), I'm asking you to do it. Here are my ideas: Comic accurate E-Megs As shown by Dreamwave. White replaced by dark grey, and the blue replaced by purple. If possible, his tank cannon in Armada Galvatron colors. Black Megatron The energon in red, his body black, his crown gold, and his blue silver. Here's the pic I would like to be used, but a pic of your own is also accepted. Please help a fellow fan out! :thumb
-
- 1 reply
- 447 views
-
-
Original Pencil art by John "King Starscream" Flores Colors by Justin "Enduser0001" Timko (Me) Inks by me as well Layout by me Background from the back cover of Dreamwave's Armada MTME book.
-
- 4 replies
- 549 views
-
-
Oh boy is this just sad or what, don’t get me wrong I feel the guys pain I know we would all love to have a Ratchet that looked like his character from the cartoon, but this is just wrong. :redface
-
This is for a little boy at my church (he's too young to appreciate it now, but his parents might like it). Matt
-
- 1 reply
- 521 views
-
-
-
Here is some vintage footage of "Starscream and the Seekers". This rare photograph was taken during the beginnings of their career. Notice the "4th Seeker", Sunstorm before he split to pusue his own "exclusive" career.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey im just starting to do some photoshoping, and i was wondring if ne1 can give me advice and/or tips thanx
-
- 5 replies
- 458 views
-
-
Hum first post didnt work. Here's another kitbash i made tonight as a test for another bigger bot i am making. http://home.comcast.net/~nemesisprime/calius.html
-
- 4 replies
- 572 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Say hello to my leetle friend! He is sleeping... because I can't find images of his 3 (5?) faces. It is much harder to make icons of SHOW ONLY characters. Can anyone help?
-
- 4 replies
- 636 views
-
-
hey guys here's a pic i started workin on this mornin' while my kids took a test durrin' first period. it's my first attempt to draw op, i still have a lot to do but let me know what you think so far.... sorry that the pic is so big, i don't know how to change it
-
- 3 replies
- 515 views
-
-
well, I have finished painting the soundwave to look like soundblaster. Here's the pic.
-
- 7 replies
- 699 views
-
-
Here's my first attempt at drawing Alternators Smokescreen. I know it's not detailed or coloured yet, but I'm crap at coloring and didn't want to spoil it :tfhuh Any criticisim is very welcome :tftounge
-
- 3 replies
- 567 views
-
-







