Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soundblaster (soundwave)

Recommended Posts

well, I have finished painting the soundwave to look like soundblaster. Here's the pic.

  • Author

And here are some other repaints I have done.

 

DSC02138.jpg

 

Knockoff scavenger chrome painted.

------------------------

 

group04.jpg

 

seaspray_01.jpg

 

Minicons repainted... this one looks like seaspray.

------------------------

Transformers_DSC02109.jpg

 

Transformers_DSC02129.jpg

 

And then my magnus repaint...

 

---------------------

magnus is incredible!

  • Author

oh, and I'ld be willing to sell these if anyone wants them.

the 1st one doesnt work for me but yea the magnus is amazing dude nice job

  • Author

not sure how much I'ld want for him... $11 for the figure, $2 for the primer, $3 for all the paint (took many coats of white to cover those dark colors)... and took about 12 hours... I'ld say about $50... :) but really, just make me an offer... we can make this into an auction... as long as I get my money back out of him. I could even make more if people want them...

 

And I'm not sure why the soundwave repaint isn't showing up... looks like the forum's image DB isn't up.

  • Author

Oh, and another thing... keep in mind that Magnus and Soundwave will transform, but you'll need to touch them up if you do... so I wouldn't recommend transformering them... just keep that in mind before you think about buying one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.