Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BT-01 Smokescreen

Recommended Posts

Here's my first attempt at drawing Alternators Smokescreen. I know it's not detailed or coloured yet, but I'm crap at coloring and didn't want to spoil it :tfhuh

 

Any criticisim is very welcome :tftounge

All in all it ain't bad, but there's a couple of problems.

 

1. The wheels need to be perfect ovals. It sounds insane, but a bumpy-lumpy wheel can drag a work down.

2. The head needs work. It seems to be in an odd position, and it looks flat.

3. The ruler is your friend. Don't be afraid to make straight lines straight.

I think it's neat! Good job! :tfgrin

 

My main criticism is that I'd like to see your drawing technique get a little looser. The picture has the feel of a line-contour drawing. In other words, it seems like you're very concentrated on drawing very precise lines. To loosen up, you might want to try lightly sketching some basic shapes that would comprise the figure, then refining those shapes into precise details. Does that make sense?

 

I should say that the picture does have some nice forms, though. Especially the hood chestplate... I like the stuff happening there! Again, good job and keep drawing!

 

-Nathan

  • Author

Thanks for the feedback guys. I never have gotten the hang of drawing wheels properly, just look at this Ratchet is knocked together a few weeks ago when I was supposed to be in the lab. His wheel is terrible. Guess I just need more practice.

 

What you said made sense Tortle, I've tried it before but the pic always ends up looking very messy. Perhaps I need a finer pencil ?

 

Cheers guys :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.