Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF Herst

Recommended Posts

I think it would be really cool if they finally made a TF herst.

 

What's more evil looking then a herst? :tfevil

 

I would love to see some one do a sketch or a finish picture of this guy. As for a name for him.... I'll leave that to the artist.

might make a good decepticon alternator :D

Hmm....thats really hard for me to picture, i mean a herst really isn't a cool car ( worst if you in the back). But maybe a sketch or somehing would change my mind.

my friend King Starscream did a very badazz design of a herst [sp?] transformer my other friend had created

 

his name was Bodycount

 

very kool

 

ill see if i can find it

A Decepticon Herst would be wicked

 

The only colours i can think of that would make him look mint would be Black and White

 

There has already been a Herst Robot drawn for another Cartoon called Robot Wars or somthing which was sold on Video in the U.K but dont quote me on the name of the video but it was a spoof cartoon tryin to be a bit like TF

If i can find a model kit of one i might make a bot out it.. sounds like a good challange.

I actualy did one a while back... sadly I don't have the picture on me right now...and I don't know if I even still have it. When I go home for spring break I'll poke around and see if I can dig it up. Keep in mind this was something I did in Middle School so it wont be all that great. If I can find it I may try redrawing it. We'll just see. I think I named him Bloodigon or something like that.

If you find an old Ghostbusters Ecto 1 model kit, that should work as a basis for the rest of the construction. Plus it gives you alot of extra pieces to turn into weapons.

someone recently did one that was actually a fembot, i think it was one of the entries in dreamwaves contest, but now i cant find the pic

Imagine the lawsuites Hasbro would recieve in todays society if they wanted to make a Tfer tf into "morgue mobile"!

 

Methinks its not gonna happen. I think there was a Gobots Herst.

 

Isnt the Uk rip-off of TFs "The Mighty Orbots"? the vids had pics from Tf books and cartoons on the back and front!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.