Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Hey guys, this is a coloring atempt I did on the original sketch of Beamer's Nemesis Prime Girl. Just a warning, I haven't done any computer coloring in a long time... and I also used a slightly differnt system that I normaly do (doing stuff with Photoshop is all about experimentation any way folks). It's not the best coloring job in the world.. but I think it's nice. Hope Beamer and Nemesis Prime X enjoy it. Oh yeah another thing! I remeber X saying she had a decepticon Tatoo on her arm, that wasn't on the picture so I added it in. Pretty cool huh?

    • 26 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Started by Grimwolf,

    So I went over Josh's guide to coloring in Photoshop, that I recently aquired a copy of. Started following the instructions he gave as guidelines, gave up, (needed less detailed line work for starters) then decided to use one of my own pen and ink images... after a day of learning the tools and commands and then a day of using them, this is what I got. Comments/crits welcome. Morals of the story: 1) Save and save OFTEN. (Dude, is there an auto save feature I missed??) :tfmad 2) He was right: red highlights are a Starscream. :tftongue

    • 4 replies
    • 624 views
  3. Started by SliMaximus,

    Ever since I started looking at the digipaints people have been doing I've been geting some great ideas and would love to start putting them to work. So I was wondering what was the bes program to use for the digital repainting. THanks in Advance

    • 3 replies
    • 483 views
  4. Started by Rattrap587,

    Just a WIP: Bye! :tfevil

  5. Started by Rodimus13 Studios,

    This is the coloring of Beamer's Nemesis Prime Girl, with inkings done by a friend of his named Jake. I started work on this last afternoon and worked on it till about 1 in the morning with a couple hour break for dinner and homework. Even after all that I still did some touch ups on it this morning and afternoon. I still tried to convey the menicing feeling of the subject, but I think the roughness of the penicling lends it self more to that than the inking. The other thing I tried to do differnt here was make the modeling (the shadeing/hightlighting) differnt between the skin and the metal. The Armor ended up comeing off with a more cell style shading which was kin…

  6. Started by Bad Wolf,

    me in bot mode....courtesy of mechaex himself :D me in (pretender) flesh - courtesy of Raziel from seibs other images from Razeil EDIT - Sorry, visible nipples are a little past the PG-13 limit. Had to eject the pic. :nuts

    • 4 replies
    • 478 views
  7. Started by kareanne,

    pencils by Beamer,colors by me.

  8. Started by beamer,

    king starscream's art of him recently made me wanna take another crack of him (the other version is on my site... i did it before i had the toy and made him look old). anywho... the tires were sloppily done. feh. oh well. click to see the older pic

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by Dezaras6,

    another pic for my girl

    • 3 replies
    • 450 views
  10. Started by verse,

    Galvatron and Prime were actually done seperately and merged in photoshop. I did these after I had restarted buying the transformers comics last year. I did them in Pen as usual.

    • 5 replies
    • 761 views
  11. Started by Dezaras6,

    ENJOY! probably my favorite powerlinx combo so far

    • 2 replies
    • 524 views
  12. Started by MR Optimus Prime,

    Autobot Actors Art Contest Good luck!!!

  13. Started by Rattrap587,

    Hi guys and gals! 2 new line-arts! Maximal Pretender Shell Battletrap: My friend´s TF version: Blue Bus. Bye!

  14. Started by Stingray,

    Hey here's some more of my work. Thoughts and comments welcome! Leonardo the Ninja Turtle

  15. Started by TriBlurr,

    This is character of mine in the Echos of War RPG on transfandom.com. Dual Shock

    • 4 replies
    • 734 views
  16. Started by Fire-kylin,

    download image here!! enjoy!!

    • 3 replies
    • 577 views
  17. Started by Dezaras6,

    i always wanted to do one of these, man it was fun enjoy!

  18. Started by Dezaras6,

    i've been listening to the entire harry potter series on audio, something like 5 solid days of audio if it was together, but it was inspiring me quite a bit today

    • 4 replies
    • 526 views
  19. Started by miraisoup,

    yea beamer did this first but mine is a little different....what do u think?

    • 6 replies
    • 566 views
  20. Started by kareanne,

    i did this about a year ago.since others are showing DBZ art.why not me.i'm not a fan either,i just did it for fun.

    • 0 replies
    • 388 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.