Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Art Gallery

Welcome to TFormers' art gallery, featuring fan art of all kinds, from sketches to 3D computer-generated renders!

Subforums

  1. Post a thread for yourself including links to your work on the forum, your own website, or other websites. One thread per artist, please.

    • 53 posts
  2. This area is dedicated to posting and sharing Transformers Web comics.

    • 1.2k posts
  1. Started by Vairn,

    Here is a link to a AVI, of a a Certain Evil Character From RID. The video is about 1.4 meg, and is encoded with Xvid, which is a Free AVI encoder (and is pretty decent too ;). DarkConvoy you should be able to get the codec from. XviD's Homepage *note* the anim is in Cartoon mode, so the truck looks a little different, (I couldn't find the Original Non Cartoon Anim.)

  2. Started by HitandRum,

    King Starscream by Transtopia

    • 11 replies
    • 801 views
  3. Started by DCON,

    IS TIME FOR DCON TO BAPTISE THESE FORUMS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? http://www.zoombatuu.com/jpgs/prime_directive.jpg :usa

  4. Started by Stingray,

    Ok all I've made up a sig, had Snow make me one and Rodimus recoloured one...... I wanted you guys (and gals) to vote on your favs! Rodimus' Recolour: Snowman's Original: My remix:

    • 11 replies
    • 811 views
  5. Started by Rodimus13 Studios,

    I allways wonder why Grimlock would look exactly the same if he was memeber of the Seacons... Some times Photoshop is a dangerous dangerous thing in my hands. No one asked me to do this, I just did it for fun... hopefuly Big Grim wont mind... If this really bugs him thogh I'll take it down, or ask the mods to do it or something. Anyway, constructive criticism is apprecated. Thanks.

  6. Started by Knightscream,

    i found this pic and was thinking it would make a good sig or avitar for me, but i suck at digi coloring. so i was wondering if any of you would be willing to take a stab at it. it is transtech silverbolt, but i think it would look better in Starscream colors. possibly with the sword on fire. thanx to any who take this on

  7. Started by fourth_heir,

    Anyone here play 'Heavy Metal War' on seibertron.com? My HMW team have been in action for a few months now and I thought it was time to put some faces to the names and bios I'd produced. I'm planning to make each one a complete pic/bio/tech spec in a similar manner to those found on the toy packaging. It'll take a while to turn out everyone but nothing speeds a project up like putting progress shots up so here goes. It'll probably take a few seconds to render completely... ...and anyone who's interested enough to read the bios can find them here: http://www.seibertron.com/creative/index.p...on=view&id=2719

  8. Started by Josh,

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/6566840/

  9. Started by mx-01 archon,

    Felt kinda "naked" without an Avatar. Actually, the art was meant for my use at the www.mtgnews.com forums as zero_chance, but well, I'll use what I've got. My second finished colour work after my Breaking the Ice pic. The image was actually cropped from a much larger line art of mine, that I'll probably finish at a later date. Anyways, any comments, critiques? Any techniques to help improve the colours? Done using a mouse in Paintshop Pro (last time I tried it, Photoshop confused the bejeebus outta me. Will have to learn at some point, though). BTW, figure on the left side of the pic is based off of Magic: the Gathering's archangel design, which you can see h…

  10. Started by king poseidon,

    okay i know some of my boys will jump at this so.... okay i would like the pic colored. green hulk with blue pants[im not a fan of the purple pants] vs juggenaut[red not brown] thanks..i really want this for my desktop.

  11. Started by beamer,

    so i finally got around to doing it. though i admit i didn't use much photo ref that she gave me. d'oh! i tried to make her look evil to distinguish her from just being a regular prime girl (who would look...well... goody-goody). the pose and the eyes are what i mostly focussed on... or as much as i could. i sketched this pretty darn quick. >.<

    • 21 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by BigGunsGuy,

    I don't have a personal Avatar or Sig :tfsad . Anybody know where I can get something like that?

  13. Started by Soundgear,

    Thought i'd share some pics of my Armada collection of VCD's I made. My Energon collection will be on normal sized cdr's or mayby DVD wheni get a new dvd burner. See the pics here: http://home.comcast.net/~robotland/cdrs.html

  14. Started by Enduser0001,

    Colors are coming OH YES!!! Energon Ratchet! MUUU HA HA HA HA !!! http://excoboard.com/forums/2919/user/20889/33927.jpg Copy and paste the link or check it pout here as well. http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=43365

    • 3 replies
    • 651 views
  15. Started by David,

    THis is my first colaboration prooject and I have to say it turned out very very nicely, I did the pencils and the inks, and Josh did the colors. Look out in the future for more of our collaborative pieces, and enjoy!

  16. Started by Starscream the great,

    i am proud of this since i've made it and all it just need adjusting but still enjoy!

  17. Started by Moribundus VII,

    <--- I made it using the bonecrusher icon as a base then I redid the head and made some new hands. Its called the Breaker. I plan to customise it further. What do you guys think of it?

  18. Started by BigGunsGuy,

    Ok to get there go here:Fun Avatars I found THIS:

  19. Started by hellopike,

    Hey all, the other day I was really, really bored and I ran across Steve-O-Stonebraker's website where he has scans of 3 or 4 oldschool Transformer coloring books... Well I looked through them all and decided to write a new coloring book adventure using pictures from the old books... without further adieu I give you TRANSFORMERS: THE DANCE OFF OF DOOM! (The Decepticons challenge the Autobots to a Break-Dancing contest) http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/h...book/dod-02.jpg http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/h...book/dod-03.jpg http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/h...book/dod-04.jpg http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/h...book/dod-05.jpg …

    • 7 replies
    • 876 views
  20. Started by PowermasterJazz,

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.