New Color of Nemesis Girl

Rodimus13 Studios

This is the coloring of Beamer's Nemesis Prime Girl, with inkings done by a friend of his named Jake.

I started work on this last afternoon and worked on it till about 1 in the morning with a couple hour break for dinner and homework. Even after all that I still did some touch ups on it this morning and afternoon.

I still tried to convey the menicing feeling of the subject, but I think the roughness of the penicling lends it self more to that than the inking.

The other thing I tried to do differnt here was make the modeling (the shadeing/hightlighting) differnt between the skin and the metal. The Armor ended up comeing off with a more cell style shading which was kinda neat for me since I had never done anythign like that.

I made one small change the line art and that was erasing part of the pupil to make room for a hightlight on the eye.

Oh yeah, I also used SureShot's coloring as a guide for my placement of shadows and highlights.

This was a cool peice to work on and I think it's one of the best computer colorings I've done ever. I hope you guys enjoy it.

post-22-1080588071.jpg

very much an improvement over the first... i do agree with archon though...some sharper highlights in the armor and skin tones would be good i think. i like this though. ^_^

i really LOVE it...........but the tatt's on the wrong side :( :tfsad

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/d...ru/CON_TATT.jpg

Archived