Bebi-Vegeta

Shino

so far i only draw anime

i wanna draw Espio from Sonic Heroes but i cant find a good pic

i hope to draw some Naruto soon.

C'mon people. It means alot to me what you think of my art work so look and leave comment. Please?

I'm not into anime, but it looks fine. You should develope your own style of drawing. I was into comics at one time. Todd McFarlane, the creator of Spawn, he broke the mold with his unique style and revolutionized the industry when he took over Amazing Spiderman. :thumb

:pfx The best way to make it in comics is to have your own personal style. I would say that looking at others' works would be a good way to get ideas on how a unique style looks. Michal Turner, Jim Lee, Pat Lee, McFarlane, Chris Bachelo, Adem Kubert, Joe Quesada, and Frank Miller are just a few of the artists that have had a style that set themselves. However, if you don't want to go into comics, I dunno if having your own style will be that helpful.

BTW, it looks really good, but we need more to give you more tips.

You're good, but I must ask you something. Was it freehand or did you look at something?

You're good, but I must ask you something. Was it freehand or did you look at something?

I looked at somethin

im not that talented

Archived