Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My stuff for you TFans guys

Recommended Posts

I've posted both of these on both Allspark and TFW2005 before, but seeing as some of you might not visit those places, I figured I ought to share with you guys as well.

 

RiD Prowl:

prowl-small.jpg

 

RiD Sideburn:

sideburn-small.jpg

 

I'll probably get an X-Brawn one done eventually, but I'm in the middle of Battle Protocol for Allspark, among other projects.

 

BTW, if anybody wants hi-res, just PM me. I can only provide the hi-res for Sideburn at the moment, though, because my HD crashed a few weeks back, so I'm still trying to reclaim the Prowl hi-res.

damn

just...damn

dude... you came to make us look bad? sheesh? jk.

that prowl is actually one of my favorite pieces (as far as transformer art goes... seriously).

  • Author
dude... you came to make us look bad? sheesh? jk.

that prowl is actually one of my favorite pieces (as far as transformer art goes... seriously).

Yeah, I did. But only sporadically :P. You know me and my speed issues. You'll pump out something great every 2 days, and I'll be here to upstage you once every 100 pictures you do :P.

I've seen your work before!! I absolutely love it!!!

 

Got anything else???

 

As for making us look bad.... that's easy to do in some cases :tftongue

  • Author
As for making us look bad.... that's easy to do in some cases  :tftongue

:P

 

Sorry, I don't really have much else worth showing, except some preliminary stuff for a fan character of mine. I do actually have another pencil drawing that I did awhile ago, but I'm thinking about redoing it.

makin the other artists here feel kinda bad with art like that, that stuff is great

Some of the stuff I see on the net is just rediculusly excellent. It makes my work look like something drawn by a elementary school student.

I've posted both of these on both Allspark and TFW2005 before, but seeing as some of you might not visit those places, I figured I ought to share with you guys as well.

 

BTW, if anybody wants hi-res, just PM me. I can only provide the hi-res for Sideburn at the moment, though, because my HD crashed a few weeks back, so I'm still trying to reclaim the Prowl hi-res.

Niiice Archon- really nice. I'm a big fan of Speedbreaker/Sideburn/shouldabeen Tracks =) Do you have a webpage with more of your work?

 

 

'pike

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.