Auceps Prime

fourth_heir

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is tight! where's studio Nouveaux when u need 'em?

he's right here :D

Ive been tryin to see this pic but everytime i either forget or i get disconnected x.x

You wouldnt mind me slappin some colors on this wouldja Fourth H?

Wow now thats what I'm talking about. Bumblebee is the man (or bot). Always been my fav cause he's the underdog. Can't wait for the colored version. And I too would like to see other Autobots transformed by the Matrix. Prowl, Grimlock (even though most disagree), Ironhide or Jazz would look great re-visioned.

You wouldnt mind me slappin some colors on this wouldja Fourth H?

Be my guest - I can hardly turn down an offer from the great Josh!

I'll be far too busy colouring my HMW team (once I draw the last one) over the next few weeks. You can see them here if you've missed them before: http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=1495&st=0&

But wouldnt it be Bumblemiss Prime?

Optimus is the latin word for 'best', however, Rodimus is just a nonsense word created from Hot Rod's name in an attempt to maximise acceptance of him as the new leader. I've never liked the name personally and can think of a range of better and 'cooler' options. I was very pleased to see DW avoided using the 'imus' element in their choice of names for the three Primes before Optimus (Alpha, Guardian and Sentinal).

I chose Auceps for Bumblebee because it translates to 'spy' or 'eavesdropper'.

:thumb Glad you all like him - I had visions of been flamed to oblivion for daring to alter such a favourite character!

i dotn think dream wave had anything to do with the names they chose. if i remember correctly. alpha trion was the carrier of the matrix before prime.

What if the Matrix had been passed not to Ultra Magnus or Hot Rod, but instead to the least likely? A certain diminutive yellow autobot gets the 'Prime' treatment...

7945_1080247476.jpg

other than that. good job on the picture. i wish i had drawing skills. i always wanted to what i think i would look like as transformer :tflaugh

Archived