Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fourth_heir

Auceps Prime

What if the Matrix had been passed not to Ultra Magnus or Hot Rod, but instead to the least likely? A certain diminutive yellow autobot gets the 'Prime' treatment...

7945_1080247476.jpg

The scary part? That actually looks quite good. :tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh VERY good job on this one! :thumb

But wouldnt it be Bumblemiss Prime?

Optimus is the latin word for 'best', however, Rodimus is just a nonsense word created from Hot Rod's name in an attempt to maximise acceptance of him as the new leader. I've never liked the name personally and can think of a range of better and 'cooler' options. I was very pleased to see DW avoided using the 'imus' element in their choice of names for the three Primes before Optimus (Alpha, Guardian and Sentinal).

I chose Auceps for Bumblebee because it translates to 'spy' or 'eavesdropper'.

:thumb Glad you all like him - I had visions of been flamed to oblivion for daring to alter such a favourite character!

Ok thanks for the explanation.

Great work, I have seen somewhere a rendition of Wheelimus Prime that was suprising good for such a horrrible character.

But you answer a question that I have long thought about, what would the new modes be for some of the transformers if they were chosen as primes successor instead of Rodimus and Magnus(for a brief time).

I'd've called him "Mellifarus Prime"

Apis mellifara=scientific name for bee.

I'm impressed by how it combines elements of Bumblebee's helmet, Prime's helmet, and Goldbug's helmet around the faceplate. Very cool.

A few wonky perspective issues, but hey, I can't really call people on that too much, as I have the same problem half the time. :tflaugh

Matt

Very nice.

But wouldnt it be Bumblemiss Prime?

Too true. Good work! :thumb

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE