Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Recommended Posts

Weird. That's all I have to say, just weird.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFAIL!!!!!!

Huh.

 

Arms in both solo and combined forms are fail. Both of them are too long, and neither of them have hands.

 

Other than that, I like the robot modes. And the jet modes look okay. Remind me of Twinzam V from a game called Tech Romancer. Which in turn is a blatant Getter Robo ripoff.

They sacrificed SO much to have them combine in robot mode. Seriously, wing kibble looks good no matter WHERE it is on robot modes...would wings have been that hard? I hope to Gott they're mistransformed somehow.

 

That said, the Omega Supreme-esque combo mode isn't THAT bad. It's creative, at least. But, like I said- it's at the sacrifice of other modes.

 

And the combo alt mode? That's no more a combination than Wheelie combining with Depth Charge.

And SRSLY, no fingers?

 

I know. That's a pet peeve of mine.

 

N :khaaan H :nooo N D S!!!!

At the moment, not impressed.

 

These may be mistransformed.

 

If not, an easy $20 saved.

I like to think that there are hands there, but the toys are just not transformed properly. Other than that, I don't see how those things would look any better.

wow just wow that is the worsts TF figs i have ever seen what a wast of plastic.

I think the translucent pieces on the legs are "wings" that can be folded out in jet mode.

 

I think you may be right about that.

 

 

I am surprisingly drawn to the robot mode combination

The head looks cool (almost a combination of BM Jetstorm and BW Inferno), but I'm not wild about the Energon "HAY, MY FEET ARE ALSO MUH HANDS" look.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.