Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Michael Dracon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i expected them to be bigger then activator bumblebee!

and how are they elite guard first their was 3 members of the elite guard then 4 now 6, how many more autobots are apart of the elite guard

These are HORRENDOUS.. i don't really know what to say other than that.. they look awful, them looking like two face is an absolutely HORRIBLE idea. this is just bad. i too was looking forward to see what these looked like and now i wish i hadn't.

Well im plenty sure that the elite gaurd for all of cybertron isnt just 3 bots, that doesnt exactly make sense, we've just seen ultra magnus's elite team of the elite gaurd.

on the note of the figures, its.....interesting, to say the least. but the execution could have been better, i mean, combined and seperate they dont have hands. hopefully its a step that someone missed.

I liked their combined mode, but the individual robot modes and alt-modes.... :fail

:pfx

Personally I'll be buying them for that cool combination, wanted some transformers that could do that since watching Brave Exkaiser.

lack of hands = :fail though

pretty sure that in the show they'll show up in the first episode as the backup that Blurr requested from the Elite guard.

To echo previous statements, I hope these are mistransformed, but I don't know how much that will help.

So far, these look like the first animated toys where I won't even have an inkling to buy them during a dry period. (Not like Hasbro has let us have anything other than a monsoon for the past year...)

And I'm one of the few people who's favorite animated Megatron is the deluxe version...

*looks at jetfire* Human Torch? Haven't you already got a tf? :grr

Seriously, wing kibble looks good no matter WHERE it is on robot modes...

QFT

The head looks cool (almost a combination of BM Jetstorm and BW Inferno), but I'm not wild about the Energon "HAY, MY FEET ARE ALSO MUH HANDS" look.

:tflaugh And yet also :emo

~Matt Booker

I'm just laughing at the amount of judgment over a few mistransformed pictures. But then again, I remember where I am.

I'm just laughing at the amount of judgment over a few mistransformed pictures. But then again, I remember where I am.

No. I have to not like them! My wallet needs to win SOMETIME. It compels me!

~Matt Booker

Archived