Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Michael Dracon

If they kick-ass as characters in the show, I may not be able to resist.

That's the thing. I think I would have passed on some toys already if I had seen them without character.

All that said, I like the FIRE AND ICE'D concept, but part of me thinks it would be more awesome if they were opposite factions (and could still combine! Like a combiner team that splintered, or something).

And I'm betting there are better-looking, better-transformed pictures to come.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ these better be prototype images.

Annnnd to follow the path of others on this thread: My thoughts on this and how they look = :inhpoo

Maybe it's just initial pix and they won't suck that bad, but if they do, I'm sure I'll find something else TF wise to throw down on.

These ARE Mis-transformed! In flight mode you can see how their toes tuck away, AND they HAVE wings that come out their legs. They MUST have hands its just mis transformed for sure. You can tell that

Cool I guess. I was expecting them and mostly their combined mode to look A LOT different though. But I'll get them for sure!

EDIT: Hey any one noticed he looks like Two-Face in combined mode? :tflaugh Also you can see an Elite Guard symbol on them. Pretty cool.

My opinion is that these are looking like they have potential. The show needs to spice the "characters" up a bit is all. Then we will all be in love with them (possibly)

The theme is kinda cool too. I thnk these are also supposed to resemble Power Rangers a bit too. I wonder WHY or how. :schin

These ARE Mis-transformed! In flight mode you can see how their toes tuck away, AND they HAVE wings that come out their legs. They MUST have hands its just mis transformed for sure. You can tell that

If you look closely you can see that the tips of the nosecones can twist to form hands in the individual robot modes. You can see it the best in Jetfire's (white/orange) right hand in robot mode.

Archived