Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Recommended Posts

Jet modes need to have wings. I heard the robots are mistransformed, but I don't see much that can be done to make them look better. The red guy's head is disgusting. As for the combinations, the combined jet modes are the worst excuse for combined vehicle forms I have ever seen. The combined robot modes look solid, but that's only because it's two of the same mold into one. The split combined head is really ugly, and again that red guy is completely ruined by his obnoxious colors, horrible head sculpt, and overall skinniness. There's nothing more to say...

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually thought they looked pretty cool. Translucent flames and Ice crystals. Nice. I think you guys expect too much. Is there a single transformers line you like?

I actually thought they looked pretty cool. Translucent flames and Ice crystals. Nice. I think you guys expect too much. Is there a single transformers line you like?

Most of them, actually. I even appreciate the vast majority of Animated figures, even if I don't like the aesthetic.

I just don't like these, on any level.

I think my (other :redface ) issue is that I've really liked every figure in the Animated line, even those that I had no interest in purchasing and are a bit WTF like Oil Slick. These two are just so "meh" it was like a slap in the face... And not the good kind.

i kinda like these.. they have the Energon combining i like in their own new way. the jet mode looks like it was in the back seat compared to the bot mode and combining gimick but over all i'll probably get it. it looks like energon omega supreeme colorwise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.