Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Michael Dracon

BBTS has pictures up of Jetfire and Jetstorm. They are identical except for the heads, and they can combine in both robot and flight mode.

I say flight mode, and not plane mode, because they almost definitely look different from what you'd expect.

Click the link and be prepared to go :wtf and maybe even :guh

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Edit: I'm presuming those are Cybertronian flight modes, not Earth modes. But seriously, they could have handled it WAY better than this... I'm really thinking about canceling my preorder on these two.

Oh, and they're Elite Guard as well...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crom! Now that is some odd looking stuff there. The nosecone and cockpit canopy look like a Colonial Viper from Battlestar Galactica.

Hasbro might as well name them Punch and Counterpunch.

Well, I guess THAT'S one set I won't have to get... They look like fucking Power Rangers toys.

*crosses off list*

I know, right? And I've been gobbling up :animated toys like antacids after a chili festival.

These have to be the first mainline :animated toys I've seen that IMO were pure and utter pass. I don't know, maybe if the show makes me enjoy the characters enough, but still... yecch...

I think the translucent pieces on the legs are "wings" that can be folded out in jet mode. At least, it would help a lot if they were. I am surprisingly drawn to the robot mode combination, but really let down by the vehicle mode stick-together.

I don't completely hate them, but I am underwhelmed. If they kick-ass as characters in the show, I may not be able to resist.

Archived