Official TF: Animated Toys Love-Fest

Lord Madhammer

But i am holding out on prowl until we see Samurai mode.

While I totally want the Samurai armor, Prowl's my favorite character on the show, and I didn't want to take the risk that Samurai Armor Prowl was all neon'D up into less show accuracy or something like that.

Same. I was going to wait it out but now with rumors of a new paint scheme popping up I'll just go with the original.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some unexpected :animated luv for Father's Day from the kids... :tflaugh

so now I have Bumblebee and Bulkhead, neither of whom I was planning on getting

but now I also have Prowl and Lugnut :redface

I really have nothing bad to say about any of them... sure, Bulkhead is stumpy as heck, but he's a lot of fun. Although I anticipate that he'll end up with the kids when I buy leader Bulkhead :redface :redface

I knew that if I popped the TF: Animated cherry that I'd end up getting them all :argh

I love these things!

I just got Grimlock and Cybertron Prime so far. I was eyeing Bulkhead, but 50 bucks on TFs in one week is a bit much for me. It's hard not to go nuts and buy them all when you see them for the first time, but they'll be everywhere in a few weeks, so a little more patience can't hurt.

Anyways Grimlock is my favorite version ever. I love how he looks like a pissed off steamshovel in Dino mode, and I love that he has a lever so you can be a nerd and make him talk. It's ok that his head is exposed because he's hunched so far forward that yo can't see it anyways.

Prime rules too. I really like that they put effort into his alt mode despite the fact that it's a weird alien truck. He's really poseable and looks badass with the axe, the only thing I wish is that they painted the treads molded on the back of his legs.

Anyways, Best. Transformers. Ever.

I got Ratchet. He's... amazing.

His alt-mode is a little small, but his robot mode is fantastic. Good size, great weapon, great looking... goddam, I love the thing. Compared to my first movie toy (Barricade), TFA is off to a great start.

I need Prowl, I might get Lockdown (solely for dramatic showdowns with Ratchet), I DESPERATELY need Soundwave and I'll get Activators Starscream (the freaking blueness of the fullsize version bothers me, and I feel like they'll release a gray one eventually).

Dude... Leader Megatron is the best so far! :tflaugh

AniMegs5.jpg

IMG00060.jpg

Starscream w/ arm cannons! :)

IMG00043.jpg

Tomorrow is the day that I should be receiving the wave 1 deluxes and voyagers... Wednesday the wave 3 deluxes should be arriving from BBTS!

Guest Bumblemus Prime

I have

Lockdown

Voy prime

Cybertron Mode Prime

cybertron Mode Megatron

Blackarania

Prowl

Ratchet

Bulkhead

I like all of the figures I have

I got some unexpected :animated luv for Father's Day from the kids... :tflaugh

so now I have Bumblebee and Bulkhead, neither of whom I was planning on getting

but now I also have Prowl and Lugnut :redface

and Voyager Prime :redface

but also OMFG :eeek :clap :win :drool :love

Forget everything I ever said about deluxe Cyb. Prime. Voyager Prime is pure awesome incredi-luv.

And I'm realizing that he is actually to scale (close enough, anyway) with Ratchet, Prowl and Bumblebee. Bumblebee's a bit large, but as long as he's the shortest I don't care by how much.

So this definitely means that I'm destined for Leader Bulkhead. :redface

I really hope I don't become a scale phagg...

Oh well. It's likely.

And Prowl is the only one I haven't seen so far (though I've only seen Animated toys at one store in town to this point).

Archived