Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about Bludgeon

Recommended Posts

I don't remember Wolverine being witty and charming. Cloudburst was never the dark, gruff brooder that Wolverine is. When hot chicks try to get it on with  Wolverine, he'll either uncaringly brush them off, or it's on for young and old! When a giant Amazonian queen tried to do Shmoo-Shmoo with Cloudburst, he was all like, "uh... um... er... let's not..." -- awkward/diplomatic like. If Cloudburst was like Wolverine, he woulda told that wench to fcuk off with some classy line like, "Get off me, beeyatch!" BD

 

In any case, it seems that we've strayed off topic here...

  • Replies 125
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record Wolverine is VERY witty and can be charming when he needs to be.

Yup :pfx

Yeah, but I'd say Wolverine is far more assertive and confident than Cloudburst. I honestly Wolverine would have ever allowed a woman to strip him down to his underwear without his consent... and I also doubt that if he would get his head cut off for it too... although, if he did... would his body grow a new head or would his head grow a new body?!?

53.jpg

Yeah, but I'd say Wolverine is far more assertive and confident than Cloudburst. I honestly Wolverine would have ever allowed a woman to strip him down to his underwear without his consent... and I also doubt that if he would get his head cut off for it too... although, if he did... would his body grow a new head or would his head grow a new body?!?

 

i tihnk there's a word or two missing from that second sentence, as it makes no Powerglideing sense.

Heck, of couse Wolverine isn't Cloudburst. I'm just defending his honor is all.

i tihnk there's a word or two missing from that second sentence, as it makes no Powerglideing sense.

Oops, I'd meant to say, "I honestly doubt Wolverine would have ever allowed a woman to strip him down to his underwear without his consent..."

 

Btw, you mispelt "I" and "think." ;)

 

Heck, of couse Wolverine isn't Cloudburst. I'm just defending his honor is all.

 

"course" and "honour" - unless you Irish have started using U.S. spelling conventions, I dunno.. umm... top of the mornin' to ya!! :D

 

lucky.jpg "And dontcha basstards be stealin' me loocky charms!"

Way off-topic here, I guess, but his tech spec lists this...

 

"Battle armor secretes ordorous, mucus slime."

 

WTF?  Why even write that on there?

i tihnk there's a word or two missing from that second sentence, as it makes no Powerglideing sense.

Oops, I'd meant to say, "I honestly doubt Wolverine would have ever allowed a woman to strip him down to his underwear without his consent..."

 

Btw, you mispelt "I" and "think." ;)

 

Heck, of couse Wolverine isn't Cloudburst. I'm just defending his honor is all.

 

"course" and "honour" - unless you Irish have started using U.S. spelling conventions, I dunno.. umm... top of the mornin' to ya!!   :D

 

lucky.jpg "And dontcha basstards be stealin' me loocky charms!"

 

 

Look there he is, we gotta get our Lucky Charms!! :tfgrin

i tihnk there's a word or two missing from that second sentence, as it makes no Powerglideing sense.

Oops, I'd meant to say, "I honestly doubt Wolverine would have ever allowed a woman to strip him down to his underwear without his consent..."

 

Btw, you mispelt "I" and "think." ;)

 

Heck, of couse Wolverine isn't Cloudburst. I'm just defending his honor is all.

 

"course" and "honour" - unless you Irish have started using U.S. spelling conventions, I dunno.. umm... top of the mornin' to ya!!   :D

 

lucky.jpg "And dontcha basstards be stealin' me loocky charms!"

Shut up. You don't know me well enough to comment like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.