Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about Bludgeon

Recommended Posts

If Bludgeon really was a "samurai" then I imagine he would be more of a swordsman than an unarmed combat d00d per se...

 

either way he sucks

  • Replies 125
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never ever ever buy a Pretender.  Even it they were somewhat cool in the comics.

Pretenders were cool though. If you missed out, that's too bad. Those tend to grow on folks.

Pretenders were cool though. If you missed out, that's too bad. Those tend to grow on folks.

so does fungus

 

Actually I could see people liking the classic Pretenders.... not including the shells

Actually, I like most of them. I don't care for the whole "humans that were 30 meters tall" or whatever the comics tried to go with, but the toys are fun.

Actually, I like most of them. I don't care for the whole "humans that were 30 meters tall" or whatever the comics tried to go with, but the toys are fun.

That's the part I never got. Are they normal-sized people? Or are they giganto-men with giganto-mustaches and giganto-manly chests?

Actually, I like most of them. I don't care for the whole "humans that were 30 meters tall" or whatever the comics tried to go with, but the toys are fun.

That's the part I never got. Are they normal-sized people? Or are they giganto-men with giganto-mustaches and giganto-manly chests?

Comic, TF sized humans.

Japan, they shrink to be like normal humans.

Actually, I like most of them. I don't care for the whole "humans that were 30 meters tall" or whatever the comics tried to go with, but the toys are fun.

That's the part I never got. Are they normal-sized people? Or are they giganto-men with giganto-mustaches and giganto-manly chests?

Comic, TF sized humans.

Japan, they shrink to be like normal humans.

either way that's super lame

Yeah, I don't think the idea works without some size shifting. The Japanese cartoon with Metalhawk had him becoming a normal sized human. It was actually half way cool.

so whats the whole fandome obsession with bludgeon then?

(and what did he turn into when not a pretender?)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.