Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official SoCal TFans Thread

Recommended Posts

Wow, another Transformer collector in Barstow? Don't tell me your the one who buys all the good stuff from Wal-mart!  Everytime I go in, they are cleared up!  :tfevil :eek

 

Every Saturday morning! :thumb

 

Got to get there before those damn kids show up and steal the toys from us adults.  :tflaugh

 

Your probably the guy that stole the SWTF Darth Vader and Cyb Defense Scattorshot before I had a chance to get them.  :fire

  • Replies 207
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, another Transformer collector in Barstow? Don't tell me your the one who buys all the good stuff from Wal-mart!  Everytime I go in, they are cleared up!  :tfevil :eek

 

Every Saturday morning! :thumb

 

Got to get there before those damn kids show up and steal the toys from us adults.  :tflaugh

 

Your probably the guy that stole the SWTF Darth Vader and Cyb Defense Scattorshot before I had a chance to get them.  :fire

 

I almost got the CyberDefense Scattorshot , I got Galvatron instead.  I haven't seen too many Galvatrons out so I figured I better nab one while I can!  He's shiny!

 

I got my SW Darth Vader at Target in Victorville, so it wasn't me! I swear!  What lines do you collect?  What's your name btw?

Here is an idea... :sun

 

There is a Laser Tag arena in Redlands California.  It's located at Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom.

 

Autobots vs Decepticons, who will you be?  Haha, We could go wearing a Tshirt with our insignia and just duke it out some time.  We can probably bring extra figures, or junk which we refuse to throw away and then sale/trade with anyone else.

Thats an awsome idea!!!

I definitely want to follow up on that idea!!!

Thats an awsome idea!!!

I definitely want to follow up on that idea!!!

 

Me, my best friend and out friends from the SFV meet up and play Laser tag.  It's a lot of fun!  The 4 of us are Transformer fans! 

 

I believe it's $5.00 per game, or you can get the unlimited pass for only $20.00.  If the place isn't crawling with todlers, then we should to the unlimited pass! :)

I'm in, like, totally, the Valley.

 

I'm also totally buried at work so there's no way I could meet anytime soon, but this is the first I've seen of this thread so I thought I'd pop my head in.

 

Personally, I see all these "First sighting of ______ at a Target in _____, CA" and I'm thinking, you're kidding me.  The selection around where I am blows dogs.  I'm curious what kind of luck you folks have...

Here is an idea... :sun

 

There is a Laser Tag arena in Redlands California.  It's located at Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom.

 

Autobots vs Decepticons, who will you be?  Haha, We could go wearing a Tshirt with our insignia and just duke it out some time.  We can probably bring extra figures, or junk which we refuse to throw away and then sale/trade with anyone else.

 

lasertag and transformers?  sweet!  i'll be the one wearing hammer pants and listening to DIVO, '80s style.  we can all roll up there in my chevette and eat fruit roll-ups.  it'll be rad!

 

 

 

J/K, btw.  i know hammer pants are like totally early 90's.

I should really update my info on this place.. :redface I'm not in SoCal anymore.. had to move back home after college was done with .. long story short, I don't think I'll be able to attend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.