Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official SoCal TFans Thread

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 207
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Cal Transfan get together? ?? When and where!? !

Check the thread and you will be a bit more informed.

 

I will, I was just a lil excited! :clap

WE've already had two meeting IIRC.

Welcome Destron -

A group of us are trying to organize some meetups.

We have officially had 2.

one in Long Beach and One in Huntington Beach.

 

Its my turn for the time and place but i want to try and find a place that will be more accessible to folks.

 

I know there is a Pasadena Transfan, and Destron is in Glendale right?

 

Does anyone know what Rapid Run is talking about? Cause it sounds cool.

Destron is in the High Desert, I'm about an hour from Pasadena though!

It seems that no matter what we do - someone will have to do some commuting.

This will only work if everyone at least makes that effort.

 

Someone else must have been from Glendale...hmm.

 

anyway - folks - keep posting and submitting ideas.

HA!

 

I was just down in Huntington Beach last Friday to tour a job.  I drove right by where the meet-up was.  I should have gone into TRU and hide all the good stuff.  But it took me 5 hours to get home Friday night as it was.  :tfmad

 

For me, coming from Barstow, I'd prefer a place that's a bit closer. Something close to I-15 would be nice for me.  I noticed a TRU off of the 91 but I don't know what it's like. 

 

I was thinking Rancho Cucamonga to Corona area.  But I don't know what that does to your guys commute.

 

 

Lobo

  • Author

You know sundays are still the best for me...it is just this month and march are a little rough for me right now.

 

I like the idea of the monthly convention thing ....sounds pretty neat.

 

Anyhow Hunter it is your turn to pick the place....In fact I like the idea of different members choosing the locations. That is the best way of handleing the meet up locations.

 

Well chat w/ you all later.

HA!

 

I was just down in Huntington Beach last Friday to tour a job.  I drove right by where the meet-up was.  I should have gone into TRU and hide all the good stuff.  But it took me 5 hours to get home Friday night as it was.  :tfmad

 

For me, coming from Barstow, I'd prefer a place that's a bit closer. Something close to I-15 would be nice for me.  I noticed a TRU off of the 91 but I don't know what it's like. 

 

I was thinking Rancho Cucamonga to Corona area.  But I don't know what that does to your guys commute.

 

 

Lobo

 

Wow, another Transformer collector in Barstow? Don't tell me your the one who buys all the good stuff from Wal-mart!  Everytime I go in, they are cleared up!  :tfevil :eek

Okay... I'm all caught up now!  So what does everyone actually do?  Just get together and hangout? Then go and loot the local TRU?

 

I wouldn't mind going to Huntington Beach, because my favorite eBay seller has a shop there.  The Anime King!

 

I would need some time in advance so I will be able to plan out my calendar though.  I have a few friends in the SFV who are Transformer collectors who would probably join up as well. 

Destron - the details of our exploits have been pretty mellow so far. read earlier posts for the details.

In fact this last weekend we did go to Anime King - which is where i got my GF-Starscream.

 

Let me scout around a bit for a good place - it will likely be in the pasadena area if we doing it that way.

 

Also the end of the month is going to be hectic for me - so i really do want to hear from everyone on ideas for places / activities / dates.

 

Hunter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.