Official SoCal TFans Thread

skullfire

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont have an account there - anyone want to be the liasion?

Well I could get an account over there........

If you guys I can quarter-back this. No problem.

will do

well for the next one we are looking at the 3rd sunday of the month, Like we agreed, and it looks like the anime shop in huntington that clutch mentined seems perfect. I think we should meet at what ever fast food place is there......I think he said wendy's.

I'll have to look at past posts.

actually, i believe there is a starbucks right there as well.  i haven't been over there in about a week, but with ricochet and rollbar spotted in the area, looks like i'm headed that way friday or sat.

the only concern i have is that the anime store may not be open on sundays.  i'll check to make sure and do some more proper reconnaissance soon.  i'll make up a battle plan map and put some mapquest linkies up when i do.

[edit- i misspeled recognaisence, even though its in my tagline! dur!]

• 2 weeks later...

clutchjunkie reporting for duty, sir!

it looks like the starbucks in my earlier message is a sham, it's one of those crappy ones that are in the middle of an albertsons.

there is a wendy's on the opposite end of the strip mall, as i mentioned earlier, and early reconnaissance shows that it is probably our best bet for infiltration.  the anime store appears to be accessable from 11 am-6 pm on the target date, so that is a go. 

so, here is the proposed secret battle plan:

mapquest of the wendy's alleged location

post-4732-1139902498.jpg

here is a secret map showing the relative location of the wendy's to the rest of the stuff.  the red X is the rondezvous location.  we will meet there at exactly 1200 hours on sunday.  we will probably have to buy something, then we will hang out until they kick us out.  we will then proceed to infiltrate the other targets of interest, the TRU and anime king.

this is the plan, LMK if this OK.

clutchjunkie out.

Archived