Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

It's funny.  The last day I was in NY getting ready to come to FL for Animation school at The Art Institute, the hottest girl I knew came over to see me and help me pack and go out with me to get a bite.  I always told her about my collection but she never got to come over to see them.  It's a shame too because we would have been great as a couple but she has a few issues with becoming close with anyone although she digs me a lot. 

 

Anyway she comes over and I have like half my collection packed away.  She starts playing with a few characters and really digged the Alt/Bt's especially Smokescreen.  Loved all the combiners and said to me "Wow."  I asid "What's up?" and she tells me..."You know, we could have been doing this a long time ago...I'm a dick."  Lol!  I was really impressed that she would have said that.  She looked at my collecting as a good positive thing and I don't think I've ever had that kind of experience with anyone before.  Was really the best experience I've had with a girl and my collecting...especially since this girl was porno quality HOT! 

 

Again, damn my hyde!  Lol!  Hopefully I can talk her into moving to the great state of Florida sooner or later. :tftongue

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny.  The last day I was in NY getting ready to come to FL for Animation school at The Art Institute, the hottest girl I knew came over to see me and help me pack and go out with me to get a bite.  I always told her about my collection but she never got to come over to see them.  It's a shame too because we would have been great as a couple but she has a few issues with becoming close with anyone although she digs me a lot. 

 

Anyway she comes over and I have like half my collection packed away.  She starts playing with a few characters and really digged the Alt/Bt's especially Smokescreen.  Loved all the combiners and said to me "Wow."  I asid "What's up?" and she tells me..."You know, we could have been doing this a long time ago...I'm a dick."  Lol!  I was really impressed that she would have said that.  She looked at my collecting as a good positive thing and I don't think I've ever had that kind of experience with anyone before.  Was really the best experience I've had with a girl and my collecting...especially since this girl was porno quality HOT! 

 

Again, damn my hyde!  Lol!  Hopefully I can talk her into moving to the great state of Florida sooner or later.   :tftongue

Good luck w/ that.  :beer here's to missed opportunities.

 

Anyway, back to the topic. A friend come over last night to visit and she brought her friend that I had never met before. I actually was finishing putting my collection into its new, much improved home, so when they got there, they got a fullforce dork-out by me on TF lore.

 

I know my friend likes them b/c she borrowed my Alt Hound months ago to take to school w/ her (don't worry, I have BT Hound too). Her friend seemed entertained and took a few out to play w/, so she seemed to like them.

 

Anyway, that was a pretty good, normal experience w/ girls and my collection.

My girlfriend likes the fact that I love transformers and have tansformers toys lol. Shes not a huge TF fan, and only watched Beast Wars when she was younger, but she just likes toys like that in general and thinks transformers are interesting..so she approves =) she has no idea how to transform anything though lol..she told me she tried once but failed miserably. Maybe when we have time sometime I could teach her how to transform a couple.

 

 

 

This reminds me of a story.  This happened last year after a new years party.  My gf and I had just arrived at my place, which was a lot closer than hers and we both had a little too much libations by that point.  (I think she had been to my house twice by then.)  Anyway, she hops on the couch as I head into the laundry room.  When I get everything sorted there, I return to see my drunk girlfriend on the floor attempting to transform my Black Superlink Rodimus Convoy!  Black Roddy was now in several pieces!  :tfsad Thankfully, she had just popped some of the ball joints off.  No harm done :thumb

 

To this day, I still give her a hard time for picking Black Roddy over the regular Energon Rodimus that was next to Black Roddy on my desk.  "There are tons of those, and he's not expensive."  Her answer: "The black one is cooler."  I have to agree.

You know, Ive been reading all of these posts, and really... My girlfriend completely supports it. She thinks its cute. And, i mean, shes completely gorgeous, so i guess a TF fans dreams can come true. Id post a picture of her, but i dont think any one wants to see her.... but the point of ym story is, is that no matter how much of a "nerd" one may be concidered, thers always the possability of the girl, or guy for the ladies, of your dreams can come a long at any time, and you could sweep eachother off you feet. OH!! TFC Starscream, I hope you get better hun. And hopefully there isnt to much wrong with you.

My wife is cool with it. My collection isn't that big, I only collect Alts. I have even customized one just for her, at her request. And when we're out and I see one I want, all I have to say is "Ba-by, I want it" and usually she gets it for me unless I already have two or three of that particular Alt.

Super Starscream on the freaking top shelf! :yay I stood up on my tip toes and i pulled him down, the box is about the same size as my brothers computer case. And i just stared at him and looked at everything, i felt so happy! I held him in my arms! And i could've feld the store with him if i wanted to and be playing with him right now. It was only when i looked at the price tag that made me curse like crazy.

 

$74.97

 

I almost fell off my feet when i saw that, so i placed him down and put the number in my notebook then i looked at everything else, and i found Megatron on the bottom shelf and holy S**t don't he looks so anwsome! He needs a crown too, Optimus was behind him and i saw Jetfire and so may others, and here i am standing in Zellers, surrounded by transformers and i am broke.

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=40090&hl=  :thumb

I dont think most girls mind the collection.  I never had a problem.  I think it's more the fear that they will have some sort of reaction. 

-D

Meh, if they have a reaction just be sure that it's a good one.  You know that a woman has a very open mind and will probably be with you through thick and thin if she can accept and embrace this small part of you.

 

In my opinion, the older I get the more I see that... I don't see nerdy...just different.  And the fans, no matter if you are a Tfan or a fan of the other Sci-Fi/ Anime and Comic Fanatics are a pretty good group.  Some may be a little quirkier than others but in my opinion, just a great bunch of people.  I only wish that I could meet a very cool, very cute Fan-Girl someday soon. :thumb

  • 2 weeks later...

Today i bring Super Starscream to school for the frist time to show everyone.

 

Everyone thought i was a darn retard! :redface I have never felt so more upset then i was today, the only ones who liked it was my teachers and that made me feel ok. Now i know what everyone thinks of Transformers, it makes me so sad and angry at the same time.

 

Thats the last time i ever bring him to school. I now feel like the only one here in Nova Scotia, Canada that likes Transformers.

 

It is really sad. :(

Today i bring Super Starscream to school for the frist time to show everyone.

 

Everyone thought i was a darn retard! :redface I have never felt so more upset then i was today, the only ones who liked it was my teachers and that made me feel ok. Now i know what everyone thinks of Transformers, it makes me so sad and angry at the same time.

 

Thats the last time i ever bring him to school. I now feel like the only one here in Nova Scotia, Canada that likes Transformers.

 

It is really sad. :(

Don't mind them.  You should think of them as being the ones who are missing out on the great series and toys. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.