Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Got Leo Prime today. The new head is nice but the rest is just more of the same old and i wish they did him in Lio Convoy colors, since they used a version of his bio and all.

 

Fun figure though if you missed the first 2 versions.

 

Thing that bugs me though is that on the "timeline" he's stated as a Beast Wars figure, and he's listed as a Maximal, but he's got an Autobot logo. I know it's a small grip, but little details like that give him a slapped together feel even with the retool.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

0217090706.jpg

Gotten a bunch lately, Animated Voyager Prime (so much more awesome than dlx and activators), Ani Soundwave (icky sticky paint aside, he's cool), Ani Jazz, Movie Voyager Frozen Megatron, Movie Protoform Prime (I like ProtoSS more), Movie Real Gear High Score (think that's his name), Universe Powerglide.. been quite lucrative :D I also got my first eBay purchase, Movie Premium Jazz, which is awesome ^^

FWIW I got GI Joe Sigma 6 Toxic Zartan, the green-goo-colored one. God help me if I succumb to the charms of Sigma 6...

 

Movie Premium Jazz, which is awesome ^^

 

Get the Reprolabels upgrade set, it's really nice.

FWIW I got GI Joe Sigma 6 Toxic Zartan, the green-goo-colored one. God help me if I succumb to the charms of Sigma 6...

 

Good luck fighting it...God knows I lost that battle HUGE! I never did get Toxic Zartan though I always wanted him. I must control this urge to get them out of storage...I am not strong enough yet...

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/17/09

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Saki Royama (Go-onger) {Ebay Seller: cwk2002}

 

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-17-09.jpg

__________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/17/09

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Saki Royama (Go-onger) {Ebay Seller: cwk2002}

 

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-17-09.jpg

__________________________________________________________

Original BW Rattrap!

 

Just one more BW Guy and I'm DONE .. unfortunitly, it's scorponok .. fortunitly he's my least favorite character.

Picked up Crossover Captain America. On the fence about opening him though as I don't know how I really feel about the line as I only have 2 others from it (Hulk=Awesome, Iron Man=Not that great) Also saw Thor but he looks horrible with his paint scheme. Picked up another Legends Brawn as well who is going to be the test subject for a Gears repaint.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.