Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 2/07/09

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83665:

x3 #83898 Dinobot {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Legends Collectors:

x1 4-Pocket Portfolio/Card Album {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #4 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87943 R3-S6 "Goldie" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles > Wave #6 > Asst. #35250:

x1 #35299 Shadow Scout Speeder Bike {Store: Target}

x1 #35303 Emperor's Hand Imperial Shuttle {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

DVD(s):

x1 Spongebob Squarepants - "Spongicus" {Store: Target}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers > Collectible Card Game:

x1 It's Morphin' Time!/Version #1 {Store: Target}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 March 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 3 + JUMP-EN031 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Promo-Card(s) TCG:

x2 HL07-EN003 Dark Dust Spirit (Parallel Rare) {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 DP05-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart|Target}

x3 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart|Target}

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 DB1-EN081 DNA Surgery {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x2 AST-XX078 Double Coston {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x1 DB2-EN081 Mirror Force {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

18-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-07-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 2/07/09

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83665:

x3 #83898 Dinobot {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Legends Collectors:

x1 4-Pocket Portfolio/Card Album {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #4 > Asst. #87638:

x1 #87943 R3-S6 "Goldie" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars > Legacy Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles > Wave #6 > Asst. #35250:

x1 #35299 Shadow Scout Speeder Bike {Store: Target}

x1 #35303 Emperor's Hand Imperial Shuttle {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

DVD(s):

x1 Spongebob Squarepants - "Spongicus" {Store: Target}

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers > Collectible Card Game:

x1 It's Morphin' Time!/Version #1 {Store: Target}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 March 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 3 + JUMP-EN031 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Promo-Card(s) TCG:

x2 HL07-EN003 Dark Dust Spirit (Parallel Rare) {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 DP05-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart|Target}

x3 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart|Target}

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 DB1-EN081 DNA Surgery {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x2 AST-XX078 Double Coston {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x1 DB2-EN081 Mirror Force {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

18-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-07-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Completed my WST Dinobot collection, finally got a Grimlock in, for only 9.99 with free shipping at that!

0207091849.jpg

Coming up step closer to finishing off my Gen-1 set, I got a Wreck-Gar in, and Wheelie should be in this week..All I need now is a Gnaw. If anyone has one..?

0209091021.jpg

And my friend Shelley got me this :)

well, I've been deployed since October of last year and was fiending for some transformers. Since I've been in Germany, I picked up a few TF'ers just because. Animated SS, Animated Lock Down, Universe Hound with Ravage, Activators SS, and the unopened Activator BB & Animated Jazz in the back are for my daughter once I get back to the states this coming Friday night. You all just don't know how bad it is not having any of these things for months !!!

 

Haul1.jpg

Congrats, and welcome home :) Good to have you back.

Complete G1 Hun-Grrr. Only need Sinnertwin and a loose Rippersnapper. Haven't found good prices/condition for those two though especially poor Rippersnapper. So many headless bodies so many :scarred

haveny posted one of these in a while but today I scored

 

Universe Inferno, Dinobot, Smokescreen

 

Animated SB Megatron. I had Wreck-Gar in cart, but put him back, just wasn't liking him

 

then for fun I over payed for Dark Knight on DVD and under payed for Sarah Silverman Season 1

haveny posted one of these in a while but today I scored

 

Universe Inferno, Dinobot, Smokescreen

 

Animated SB Megatron. I had Wreck-Gar in cart, but put him back, just wasn't liking him

 

then for fun I over payed for Dark Knight on DVD and under payed for Sarah Silverman Season 1

WHO THE HELL PUTS BACK WRECK-GAR!?!?!?

 

Anywho I got Wreck-Gar tonight.

WHO THE HELL PUTS BACK WRECK-GAR!?!?!?

 

Anywho I got Wreck-Gar tonight.

 

Heh-heh. I hate to say it, but I did too, only because he was $22 at Target. Then had myself a couple crappy days and decided to buy him anyway and he was gone, not to be seen since. :argh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.