Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

prowl and wasp will be here soon.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/10/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #7752 Count Dooku's Solar Sailer {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Lego > Racers > Cars & Trucks:

x1 #8123 Ferrari F1 Racers {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

20-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/10/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #7752 Count Dooku's Solar Sailer {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Lego > Racers > Cars & Trucks:

x1 #8123 Ferrari F1 Racers {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

20-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

(Customs is just a way of labeling what the toy was [Custom in this case] and it was a custom done by someone who I asked.)

Transformers Classic/Universe > Customs:

x1 Classics Skullcruncher + Bonus: Custom "Allspark Cube" [TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: AutobotSDG]

is that a custom or just super rare?

:P

 

it got me googling for it first time i saw one :redface

i guess he's keeping it a secret

post-14663-1234377105_thumb.jpg

 

My latest haul.

 

Movie Allspark Mudflap A.K.A Classics Universe Grapple

Universe Overload

 

And some Minicon memories with Universe Wheelie and Warpath. Now can we get Universe Gears, Windcharger and Huffer? :ohyeah

Movie Allspark Mudflap A.K.A Classics Universe Grapple

Universe Overload

 

And some Minicon memories with Universe Wheelie and Warpath.

 

That's exactly what I went out looking for today; saw Mudflap/Grapple (that's what I'll be doing with him too) but I'd like to find him used, don't need new.

 

Now then, what I did get was the Power Rangers Toyota Prius Chrome Prowler Tiger Zord! It's pretty neat, not a lot of articulation, but the alt mode is dead-on. Some paint apps will liven him up, and some modding could add a bit of articulation. At $20, a little more than I would have liked to spend, but whatayagonnado? :shrug

Movie Allspark Mudflap A.K.A Classics Universe Grapple

Universe Overload

 

And some Minicon memories with Universe Wheelie and Warpath.

 

That's exactly what I went out looking for today; saw Mudflap/Grapple (that's what I'll be doing with him too) but I'd like to find him used, don't need new.

 

 

 

I've been waiting for the Mudflaps to be put on clearance since the Toys R Us' have dozens of them around here but the price on them just will not come down so I said what the hell and just went for it. $20 isn't terrible. I exchanged TFA Wreck Gar for him as I really didn't enjoy the Wreck Gar as much as I thought I would.

Power Rangers Toyota Prius Chrome Prowler Tiger Zord! It's pretty neat, not a lot of articulation, but the alt mode is dead-on. Some paint apps will liven him up, and some modding could add a bit of articulation. At $20, a little more than I would have liked to spend, but whatayagonnado? :shrug

 

What's this? any chance y'can take some shots of it?

 

Another question, where's everyone finding Legends Warpath/Wheelie/Cosmos?

A quick link, there were articles about these aroudn here somewhere, can't find them:

 

http://www.toywiz.com/prrpmbzprowler.html

 

People here were likening them to Ravage and Laserbeak (a Toyota Camry that tf's into a robo-bird).

classics inferno

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.