Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 2/18/09

 

Transformers Animated > Voyager Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83463:

x3 #83894 Atomic Lugnut {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83665:

x1 #83898 Dinobot {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #4 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87943 R3-S6 "Goldie" {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

24-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-18-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 2/18/09

 

Transformers Animated > Voyager Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83463:

x3 #83894 Atomic Lugnut {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83665:

x1 #83898 Dinobot {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #4 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87943 R3-S6 "Goldie" {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

24-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-18-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Autobot Wheelie.

Picked up Crossover Captain America. On the fence about opening him though as I don't know how I really feel about the line as I only have 2 others from it (Hulk=Awesome, Iron Man=Not that great) Also saw Thor but he looks horrible with his paint scheme. Picked up another Legends Brawn as well who is going to be the test subject for a Gears repaint.

 

 

post-14663-1235089642_thumb.jpg

 

 

Opened up Cap and I am glad I did. Totally great. Made me kick myself that I didn't pick up Carnage when I saw him.

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 2/19/09

 

Transformers Collector's Club Exclusives > Free Figures - Exclusives:

x1 Skyfall - Year 2005 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x1 Landquake - Year 2006 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

25-MyTFHaul_FOR_2-19-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 2/19/09

 

Transformers Collector's Club Exclusives > Free Figures - Exclusives:

x1 Skyfall - Year 2005 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x1 Landquake - Year 2006 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

25-MyTFHaul_FOR_2-19-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Picked up Universe Onslaught and Stormcloud today. I also just got my Universe Inferno and Starscream in the mail a few days ago. I wish I had gotten Onslaught sooner. What a bad @$$.

Just won a minty fresh with box Wheeled Warriors Battle Base with box for $40!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Just need a Gun Grinner and Trail Blazer befor I have all the mass released figures!

 

Sorry, I love the Wheelies!

Gundam!

1/200 scale Speed Grade RX-78-2

1/100 scale Master Grade Zeta version 2.0

 

Megaman!

EX-Armor Zero model kit

Crossover Thor and Captain America

 

And the mailman brought me the Phantom Striker I won the other week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.