Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Real Gear Night Beat 7 from TRU. For such a small fig he sure is fun to play with, makes for a perfect updated version of Squawktalk. Also got one of those Bakugan boosters. All I know it is an eyeball and I likes him/it/whatever.

 

TRU also had a lot of :animated Swindle. Didn't get him this time though. Although I did not Dlxs were back down to $9.99 instead of $10.99

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

BASURA!!!

AnimatedWreck-Gar12.jpg

 

Found one at Target today too!

I was happy to find and buy Animated CLIFFJUMPER. We have not seen any new figures around here since before Xmas...this covers the wound a little.

 

This mold deserved a unique figure 'cause its pretty great!

post-4317-1233708922_thumb.jpg

I was happy to find and buy Animated CLIFFJUMPER. We have not seen any new figures around here since before Xmas...this covers the wound a little.

 

This mold deserved a unique figure 'cause its pretty great!

where did you find? if instore then new news to me...

Gots package?

TMDarkScream.jpg

 

BWPolarClaw.jpg

 

Jackass Ebay seller said Polar Claw was in Great shape. Yeah, if great shape meant dirty, slightly yellowing in places and marked randomly with blue pen... Took me all day to clean him up and scape/clean off the yellow. I want to punch the guy in his ass. Whatever, at least I got him cleaned up.

 

How did you clean up the yellowing? I got a Tigerhawk with an issue.. :redface

I was happy to find and buy Animated CLIFFJUMPER. We have not seen any new figures around here since before Xmas...this covers the wound a little.

 

This mold deserved a unique figure 'cause its pretty great!

where did you find? if instore then new news to me...

 

Toy's R Us....I live in Southern Ontario. They also had Activators Megatron, Dirge, Grimlock and I think a recoloured Lockdown. May have had more but I didn't really look too well.

I was happy to find and buy Animated CLIFFJUMPER. We have not seen any new figures around here since before Xmas...this covers the wound a little.

 

This mold deserved a unique figure 'cause its pretty great!

where did you find? if instore then new news to me...

 

Toy's R Us....I live in Southern Ontario. They also had Activators Megatron, Dirge, Grimlock and I think a recoloured Lockdown. May have had more but I didn't really look too well.

wow this is before we have gotten them...

Todays haul.

 

post-17641-1233806566_thumb.jpg

 

1x Universe Blaster, Heavy Load, Inferno, Overload, Leo Prime. Found a nice deal at Meijer on Blaster and Heavy Load so I bought em. I had been looking for Inferno and Leo. Overload...well, he was there with Inferno and Leo so I grabbed him, too.

 

Still no sign of Vector Prime or Animated WreckGar around here...

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Wed. 2/04/09

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x2 March 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 3 + JUMP-EN031 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

15-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-04-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Wed. 2/04/09

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x2 March 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 3 + JUMP-EN031 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

15-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-04-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.