Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 2/06/09

 

IDW TF Comics:

x1 More Than Meets The Eye Official Guidebook - V2 {Ebay Seller: comic-madness}

x1 TF Movie: The Reign Of Starscream - TPB {Ebay Seller: comic-madness}

 

Transformers Busts > G1-Style Bust(s):

x1 G1 Megatron Head Bust {Ebay Seller: comic-madness}

 

Transformers Timelines > Botcon 2005 > Convention Exclusives:

x1 Virulent Clone {Ebay Seller: luckyseaspray}

 

17-MyTFHaul_FOR_2-06-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

post-14663-1233933523_thumb.jpg

 

My latest haul from yesterday. It was full of clearances. The movie Real gear figures were $3.98 at Toys R Us. Got Optimus for the $17.98 at Target :thumb Already have a G1 Prime but I figure that at that price the DVD, Speaker, and Comic were good enough add ons to warrant a purchase. The Movie Salvage was $5 at Walmart. By far though Wreck-Gar was the star of the haul though.

 

What Target where has the Prime for 17.99$?!?

post-14663-1233933523_thumb.jpg

 

My latest haul from yesterday. It was full of clearances. The movie Real gear figures were $3.98 at Toys R Us. Got Optimus for the $17.98 at Target :thumb Already have a G1 Prime but I figure that at that price the DVD, Speaker, and Comic were good enough add ons to warrant a purchase. The Movie Salvage was $5 at Walmart. By far though Wreck-Gar was the star of the haul though.

 

What Target where has the Prime for 17.99$?!?

 

I know thats what im wanting to know, I need to go lookin at my Targets I guess lol

post-14663-1233933523_thumb.jpg

 

My latest haul from yesterday. It was full of clearances. The movie Real gear figures were $3.98 at Toys R Us. Got Optimus for the $17.98 at Target :thumb Already have a G1 Prime but I figure that at that price the DVD, Speaker, and Comic were good enough add ons to warrant a purchase. The Movie Salvage was $5 at Walmart. By far though Wreck-Gar was the star of the haul though.

 

What Target where has the Prime for 17.99$?!?

 

I know thats what im wanting to know, I need to go lookin at my Targets I guess lol

 

I hit the Target's in the Frisco/Plano, TX areas today, no luck on that Prime. They are Gone!

Couple more MISB G1's for the collection. Again from Trademe and again they are 1990's Chinese reissues/remakes. The missing copyright text is the giveaway.

Seem to be have been orginally purchased at a Mr Toys Toyworld in Queensland it seems

 

ZipposFebruary2009Haul04.jpg

ZipposFebruary2009Haul04a.jpg

Cyclonus with a flap crease and small dent in the plastic window

 

ZipposFebruary2009Haul05.jpg

ZipposFebruary2009Haul05a.jpg

Ramjet in better condition, though the back of the box is seperating from the flap a bit.

 

Not perfect and don't live up to the collection standards, but they will do for now.

post-14663-1233933523_thumb.jpg

 

My latest haul from yesterday. It was full of clearances. The movie Real gear figures were $3.98 at Toys R Us. Got Optimus for the $17.98 at Target :thumb Already have a G1 Prime but I figure that at that price the DVD, Speaker, and Comic were good enough add ons to warrant a purchase. The Movie Salvage was $5 at Walmart. By far though Wreck-Gar was the star of the haul though.

 

What Target where has the Prime for 17.99$?!?

 

 

It was one here in Westbury NY. I haven't seen them regularly stocked and I just happened to run into one. It was probably something that someone returned or exchanged for another figure because the box was a little worn but it didn't seem opened. They could have just found it in the back room as well.

Kinda a little late, but I finally got sideswipe. meant to get him like a billion years ago, but somehow didn't, he is awesome, though, so definitely glad I got him

024-1.jpg

I got him at Wal-Mart, This is the Running change one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.