A cross over story

Chapter 6

Deep in space far from Cybertron the shadow of a jet streaked by the stars until it came to a stop in front of a lone planetoid. "Unicron sir I attacked the shuttle as you requested. I am glad that you were able to shoot your spark out of your body into this new little planet which will grow in time to become your new body." "YES IT WAS FORTUNATE THAT PRIMUS FELL FOR THAT RUSE ONCE AGAIN YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD HAVE WENT OVER THAT DAY OVER AND OVER DURING THE EONS HE WAS STUCK IN PLANET FORM AND FIGURED OUT WHAT WENT WRONG. WHY I LIVED. HOWEVER APPARENTLY HE IS A MORON." "Yeah what an idiot." "So did you kill the children of the Autobot who helped Primus defeat me?" "The boy is believed to be dead but he ejected his sister before I could kill them. The fool was sucked out into space while ejecting her pod. Sentimental rubish!" :mwahaha "SO THE BOY IS NOT CONFIRMED DEAD?" "No sir however since he went down where Galvatron`s son Megatron is in command I`m sure we`ll hear from them very soon." "EXCELLENT THEN FOR NOW WE SHALL ASSUME THAT THE BOY IS DEAD HOWEVER IF I FIND OUT YOU`VE FAILED ME!" "Yes sir I get the picture."

"Rodimus are you sure these costumes wll work?" "No Prowl I have no clue if it will work or not." "Alright look guys we`re drawing attention to our selves. We need to step on it!" and with that Landmine was off flying through the D`con part of the city. "Oh great now he`ll give his buddies our location." yelled Prowl. "NO!" replied Rodimus "He wouldn`t." "Rodimus we need to catch up to him! Now!" "Right, but just for the record I trust him." "Fine let`s just catch him before he does talk if he`s going to."

A short while later at the D`con base "Megatron!" "What is it Starscream?" "It`s Landmine and he`s brought the others as well." "Really? He may not be a traitor after all. Let him in." "Yes sir."

"Landmine where are you going?" "I`m-I`m" "Going to turn us in right Landmine?" Prowl finished for him. "No actually I had planed on getting some supplies there and bring them back. However you 2 followed me and now." "Now you are all in deep trouble!" bellowed Megatron. "You know Rodimus your father killed my father now I kill you." "So it is really that easy for you?" "Well yes it is." "Fine you and me noone else. Understood?" "Of course :mwahaha "Right!" Rodimus replied sensing his sarcasm.

As they began to fight Optimus and Jetfire in their combined form flew over and saw who was involed in the fight and reallized they needed to help Rodimus. Fwoooooosh! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBOOOOOM! "Megatron back off they`re with me!" "And who are you?" "I am Optimus Prime and you are in violation of the non violence treaty." "Am I now? Your friends here attacked us first." "For some reason I don`t think so Megatron." "Are you saying that you think I`m lying?" "In terms you can understand. Yes I do think you`re lying!" "Fine your right I was lying but you`re still out numbered." "I don`t think so! Optimus Prime, Jetfire disengage!" "Well then you seem to be full of surprises today. Oh fine D`cons retreat for now."

"So you are my "cousin" Rodimus?" "Don`t know I guess I hit my head really hard in the fall."Rodimus replied "Yeah I guess so! You did fall from just short of orbital range and that`s about 9,000 Cyberyards." "Is that a long way?" "Optimus you`ll have to forgive Rodimus he seems to have amnesia." "Really Prowl? I mean is it really that obvious?" "Optimus remember what your father told you about leadership!" "Right Jetfire. Sorry Prowl." "That`s cool." "Hey Prowl who is the new guy?" "Well Optimus his name is Landmine he used to be a D`con and has swithed sides." "A D`con defector hmm? Well Landmine I`m Optimus Prime welcome to the Autobots." "What just like that no right of passage no oil line check to see if anyone in my family was ever an Autobot?" "No need if Prowl vouches for you it`s Ok by me." "Well I would like to tell you something." "Sure what`s on your mind?" "Well you know your instructor?" "Yeah this is a doozy Op buddy." "Um Prowl I think Landmine is trying to tell me something." "FFFiiinnnneeee." "Any way you were saying?" "Scavenger is my father but he doesn`t even know I exist." "Dude. He has a son who would have thought?" "Well Optimus." "Yes Prowl I think that there is enough room in my room for both Landmine and Rodimus do you think Scavenger would mind." "No I don`t think he will." "Alright Autobots let`s transform and roll out! I`ve wanted to say that since I was like 2 cycles old. Everyone back to the Academy."

Back at the Academy Rodimus talked with his father on the vid phone. "So my father is like one of the leaders of the Autobots?" "Yes I am one of the leaders as you will be some day." "So did you know your sister wa sent off on her first assignment?" "No I didn`t even reallize I had a sister." "Wow you really hit your head hard didn`t you?" "I guess so." "So how is she?" "She`s fine it is an enegon conversion test that`s all." "Ok I`m going to park it in a few minutes for tomorrow. Good night Dad? I guess?" "It`s ok son you`re confused right now you`ll be fine. And yes I`ll talk with you tomorrow."

End chapter 6

I know it`s alittle shoet but I`ve been up since 3:30 yesterday after noon and I`m beat. :tdown

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY TURN, MY TURN. :tflaugh :tflaugh

Chapter 7

Optimus was in his dorm, writing in his virtual memory recorder, the events of the last few days, the recieving of the Matrix, his new alternate mode, Roller, Rodimus, and everything. He was just so excited that he couldn't go into shut down mode for the night.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Optimus shouted "Who is it?"

On the other side of the door, there was a voice "Optimus. It's me, Perceptor. You're science project is overdue. You'll lose credit if you don't get it in by the end of class tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know."

Optimus waved it off. "Okay Perceptor." Then he added under his breath "I'll do it in about the next solar cycle or two."

Jetfire was reading a letter from his distant cousin, Skyblast, who was at the Omnicon school. He had heard what was going on with Perceptor and Optimus and decided he'd say something. "Hey Optimus. I know you're excited, but part of being a leader, as far as is my understanding, is also knowing when to be a follower as well. And in this case, it's being a student versus a jerk. You've blown off the assignment since he gave it. I know you're a good student in all of your other studies, but what gives. I'd think that science shouldn't be an issue for you, especially a simple project, like making a working model of the solar system where Cybertron is."

Optimus turned around. "Yeah, I know. But something's been nagging at the back of my nueral net. I'm not sure what it is, but somethings not right. I feel as though my dad knew something big is on the horizen. Something that he gave me the Matrix for that purpose. It think something big is about to happen Jetfire. I'm not sure what, but something big." And as he finished this, he looked out the window of his dorm room, and looked up at one of Cybertron's moons.

That night, as Cybertron was in a deep slumber, something wierd was happening. The moon was glowing, and as it was glowing, strange little pods were growing off of it, and they were falling. Towards Cybertron. After the first of these pods landed, it steamed, hissed, and then a crack opened up. From that crack came a hand. And then, a small body came out of it. It beeped and chirped somewhat, and then wandered off.

Meanwhile, late that night, Scavenger was getting to know his son. "So I defected to the Autobots while you were still growing. Hmm. Before I left, you're mother never said a word to me. Tell me Landmine. What do you know about the Decepticons that are currently in power?"

"Uhh. Well, the son of the Galvatron that was destroyed by Rodimus' father, is in charge. His best soldier is the son of Starscream, and then there's Cyclonus' son, who like me, his father doesn't know he exists. Then there's Demolishor, Soundwave, and Soundwave's spies. That's pretty much it. Oh, and when I left, they were working on a big project. It was called something like Operation:Tidal Wave. That's pretty much it as far as what I know."

"Right." said Scavenger. "No plans for an uprising or anything of the sorts?" he added hopefully.

"Nope. None at the moment." Landmine said. He then looked at his internal clock. It was late, and he was getting tired. "Look, um dad, I'm gonna head off to recharge for the night. Okay."

He left, and his dad just looked at him with a longing gaze in his eyes.

Rodimus was wandering the hall where his dorm room was. He saw images of famous Autobot warriors and soldiers from the past. Some of them included his father's friend, Optimus Prime, Hound, the twins, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl, Jazz, Mirage, Bluestreak, Windcharger, Cliffjumper, Brawn, Huffer, Gears, Wheeljack, the Dinobots, the Protectobots, the Aerialbots, Blaster, his tapes, Kup, Cosmos, Powerglide, Seaspray, Beachcomber, Warpath, Hoist, Grapple, Inferno, Red alert, Tracks, Skids, Smokescreen, Omega Supreme, Perceptor, Roadbuster, Broadside, Sandstorm, Steeljaw, Rewind, Eject, Ramhorn, Outback, Tailgate, Hubcap, Pipes, Swerve, Sky Lynx, Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm, Highbrow, Fortress Maximus, the Technobots, Searchlight, Wideload, Goldbug, Rollbar, Freeway, Crosshairs, Pointblank, Sureshot, Blurr, his uncles Ultra Magnus and Springer, his mom Arcee, and both of his father's forms, Hot Rod, and Rodimus Prime.

All of a sudden, there was a bright flash. And then there was a voice. "Well. Lookee here. We got us a late person. Aren't we up a bit late now Roddy boy?"

Rodimus looked up, after the lights had gone out, and saw that it was Bulkhead. "Sorry Bulkhead. I was just wondering what kind of Autobots are famous."

Bulkhead looked at the image of Rodimus Prime, then down at Rodimus, then he smiled internally. "Yeah, my nephew and your father are very good friends kiddo. But don't worry, you'll get the chance to show us what you're made of."

The little creature from the moon wanderd, and then he fell. What happened next would start a whole new chapter in Cybertronian history.

"Well, well. What do we have here." said the young Megatron. "Well, it looks like something I'll call...a Mini-Con." He grinned, and the little creatur wriggled, squirmed, and squealed loudly, but he was quickly silenced and carried off by Megatron back to the D'con base.

End of Chapter 7

If it seems a little short guys, it's because I got to finish a project.

Wonderful MM.

Oh yeah I'm think about doing a story about Lego TF. If I do it will be called: Tronlc War. Again if I do I might PM, you two for details and help.

Chapter 8

"Rodimus my son I have bad news we just received a report that your sister`s class`s shuttle was shot down the communications link is dead. I only pray that your sister is not." "Her shuttle went down? Where?" "Roddy look you don`t hardly even know who you are." "That might be true but after seeing the Iacon Gallery of Legendary Heros and seeing that I am the son of the bot that took down Solaritron. I know that I am supposed to be a hero." "Look son I don`t agree with this completely but if your sure then use my old ship. I think you`ll like the flame on the nose. Good luck my son." "Thanks dad."

Later on in the room shared by Prowl, Landmine, and Rodimus "Prowl, Landmine I need your help my dad just called me my sister`s class was shot down chances are it was the same bot that tried to kill us on our way here. So I was wondering if..." "Yes Rodimus we`ll come with you just one thing you need to go det a memory recovery done first." Prowl exclaimed in responce "Memory recovery?" "Yeah that is where they go and read your memory in a computer and then retieve all of your memories and put them back where they should be." "Oh well then let`s do it. It might be a good idea if I knew what she looked like." Yeah maybe boss." "Uh Prowl don`t call me boss ok." "Sure thing boss." "Ugh! Alright what ever let`s just get going." "You know Rodimus you should get a new alt. mode for this mission." "Ok so I guess I need to go to the scanners too huh?" "That`s where we were going in the first place they need to scan you to retrieve your memories." "Right. Ok then."

beeep...whistle...whistle...wirl

"What was that?" yelled Optimus as he turned on the light to reveal the source of the noise. "Woah those are some small transformers Optimus. What do you think they are?" "Some sort of new minibot. Maybe Minicon?" "Good name for them as a group how about for them individually?" "I think I`ll name mine Sparkplug after Spike`s dad on earth. How about you Jetfire?" "I think cometer" "That`s a weird name. Hey you know that assignment for science why not study these little guys and find out what they an do and then bring them in and show everyone." "Hey good idea." Just then beeeep...beeep...whiiiiirrrrrllllllllllllll........ "What do you think they are doing Optimus?" "It almost seams like they are scanning us." whiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrl.l.l.l.lllll. "I think they`re done ok so now what?" beeeeeep! "What it`s hooked it`s self onto me!?!" "Mine too WOAH! What power!" "Yeah me too way cool."

"Uh Rodimus boss sir are you sure you know how to pilot this thing?" "No but my dad does and thanks to generational data transference I know all my dad does now that my memory has been restored." "Cool." "Alright let`s find my sister." "Don`t worry Rodimus we`ll find her and make who ever did this pay." "Thanks Landmine."

"Megatron Lazerbeak is back with news these "minicons are landing all over cybertron and Rodimus and his friends are leaving Cybertron to find his sister." "Excelent Soundwave ready the troops we attack tonight." "Yes Megatron."

Back on earth Rodimus Sr. and Arcee worry if they did the right thing `cause if things go wrong they might loose both of their children.

End chapter 8

Maybe but right now it`s up to my bro. MM to deliver me a good set up for chapter 10. Wow we`ve barely gotten started an dwere already on chapter 9. My story that this is a continuation of is only 7 chapters long.

I can't write chapter 9 at the moment guys. I just wanted to check up on some stuff that I've missed. I had a really nasty fever this week, along with a stomach bug. :tfevil :tfevil :tfsad So I've been pretty much bed ridden and a little out of it so to speak. Hopefully Sunday, I'll be feeling well enough to write it. Right now, I'm trying to take it a little easy on the activities. I had to miss this entire week of school, and next Thurs. I have a final, so I'm a little spread out a bit. So Rodimus, either you can wait for me, or if you want to, and I won't feel angry, you can write chapter 9.

Archived