A cross over story

Chapter 56

“All Autobots who are lost use this beacon to light your way!� Rodimus proclaimed

“Hey Cliffjumper let`s go towards the Autobot flag over there Bulkhead might be there.� “Right Wheeljack.� They transformed and sped towards the flag Rodimus had sent up.

Meanwhile back on the Miranda II Optimus and his crew had found a planet in this new little pocket universe that was very much like earth. “Wow Optimus would you look at that it`s like earth but so much cleaner.� “Yes Kicker but we still must be careful.� As soon as they landed on the earth like planet Kicker ran outside of the ship with out his helmet on. “Kicker wait we need to test the air here first!� “Chill out Ironhide it`s fine the air is so clean.� “Well I guess your right all readings show an Oxygen rich atmosphere with just the right amount of Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide.� “Like I said Ironhide it`s like earth but cleaner.�

Mean while Arcee, and Rodimus are talking “Ahem! Excuse me Arcee but I was just wondering. Umm well that is how did you come to have your name?� “I was named after my mother.� “How about you?� “Well I was named after my father Rodimus Prime.� Arcee looked at her brother in shock. “Your father is R-Rodimus P-Prime!?! That`s my father`s name too!� “You mean!?!? At long last Arcee I`ve found you after 15yrs of searching I`ve finally found you!� The two of them just sat there staring at each other. Realizing that the two of them had spent most of their lives believing the other had died. “Rodimus when we were kids and that bot attacked our shuttle on the way to Cybertron you were so brave. I`ve always wanted to thank you for saving me from him.� “No problem sis. I was wondering if you knew that Cyclonus. That`s the guy who attacked us was the same guy who shot down your classes shuttle?� “No I didn’t know that. Is he still out there?� “No I destroyed him when I thought he had killed you.� “You destroyed him totally? Even his spark?� “I`m not sure about his spark but his body was totally destroyed.� “Well at least we don`t have to worry about him any more.� “Nope not any more. So where have you been all of these years?� “Well Rodimus as you know I`m an Omnicon but what you don`t know is that I`ve been training with Alpha Trion for the last 11yrs.� “You were on Cybertron for 11yrs? With Alpha Trion no less? Why didn’t he tell me and dad where you were?� “I don`t know why Roddy please don’t be mad et me.� “I`m not mad at you sis.� “So where have you been for the last 15yrs?� “Well I was out searching for you. Even after I found the remains of your ship I still didn’t believe that you were dead. While out in space mom, dad, and I had a lot of battles I even became a Prime I purified and used the Matrix of Power. Which used to belong to Nemesis Prime.� “So wait you were one of the ones who gave up your matrixes to contain the Matrix of Time?� “Yeah but it was more for the balance of things than the containing of the Matrix of Time. You see since the Matrix of Power was originally an evil matrix when I purified it I accidentally through things out of balance in the universe.� “So you had started some thing as bad as the Matrix of Time`s instability?� “Yeah pretty funny huh? Well if it wasn’t for the Matrix of Power dad would still be under Unicron`s control.� “Wait dad. Rodimus Prime was under Unicron`s control!?!� “Yeah but that`s a long long story which I`ll tell you about later.� “Well okay but man that just doesn’t sound possible.� “I`m just so glad that after all this time I`ve finally found you.� “So how is mom and dad now?� “Well I`m not sure. You see I`ve been gone from Cybertron for several years looking for you and helping planets out along the way. That`s how I met Alpha Q and unfortunately since I didn’t have a matrix I was unable to save his planet. And that`s partly how this whole mess started.� “Well we`re together now and together we can fix it.� “I hope so Arcee. I hope so.�

End Chapter 56

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 57

Inferno was not doing well at all. It had been only a few hours since his little encounter with Megatron, and he felt like he was getting worse by the minute.

*flashback*

“Can you feel it Inferno?  The power of the Decepticon inside you.  Now, tell me where the Energon is.â€?

Inferno, despite his growing pain, defied him. “NEVER! I’ll never tell you.�

Hearing noises above the canyon, he looked up, and saw something in the sky he didn’t think he’d see again.  The Autobot symbol.

“Wha-what’s that?� Snow Cat said with a worried tone.

Shockblast, Demolishor, Scorponok, and Mirage looked up.  As did Optimus Prime, who was powerlinked with Wing Saber, and Ironhide, who was powerlinked with Jetfire.

Out of the sky came Rodimus, Hot Shot, Prowl, and Landmine.

“Optimus!  We’re here!â€? yelled Rodimus.

“Inferno’s in trouble, help me save him.� Prime said.

“Right.  Let’s do it Hot Shot.  Rodimus!â€?

“Hot Shot!�

“POWERLINK!�

“Powerlinx Rodimus!�

Rodimus and Prime flew down into the canyon to save Inferno from Megatron and Starscream.  Meanwhile, up top, Landmine helped get Scorponok off of Ironhide.  Prowl jumped down into the canyon.

“Megatron.  Let him go!â€? Optimus ordered.

Prowl landed behind Starscream and aimed his blaster, just as Rodimus said, “You’re surrounded.�

Megatron looked around, and ordered Starscream and the other Decepticons to retreat.

Prowl aided Inferno by becoming his legs, and then Prime carried him back to Jungle Planet.

The next day proved to be a small personal victory for Inferno.  He had realized where his place was, and that was with the Autobots.  He had proclaimed this to Scorponok, but still inside, he felt like he was contaminated.

He was able to help the Autobots put in the new energon tower on Jungle Planet, and all but the one that was supposed to go on Ocean Planet made their target.

“I won’t allow it Inferno.� Prime said.

“But Optimus.  The only way we’re going to be able to draw the Decepticons away from Ocean Planet, giving you time to put in the energon tower, is if there’s an incentive for them to do so.  I still have to face this sooner or later, and I think now would be a good time.â€?

Rodimus had been listening.  “Optimus.  Inferno has a point.  But instead of him going by himself, why not send Ironhide, Jetfire, Signal Flare and Kicker with him, just to back him up in case things get a little rough.â€?

Optimus sighed.  He didn’t want Inferno doing what he proposed, but then again, there wasn’t much of an alternative choice.

In an asteroid field not too far from the energon sun, Inferno concentrated, hard.

Ironhide was still confused as to what was going on.  “Kicker, what’s Inferno doing.  I thought he didn’t want to be a Decepticon?â€?

Kicker explained it.  “Again Ironhide, here’s the plan.  Inferno will provide a distraction to the Decepticons while Optimus and the others get a new energon tower onto Ocean Planet.â€?

“Oh.  Okay.  Gotcha!â€? Ironhide said.

Megatron felt a feeling.  “Ahh.  I feel Inferno is wanting to come home.  Decepticons, let’s go greet him.â€?

The Decepticons left, to go and greet their new comrade.

“Kicker.  If Inferno is doing this to cause a distraction to the Decepticons, why is he using live ammo?â€?

Kicker realized that something wasn’t right.  “Let’s get out of here!â€?

But before they could, the Decepticons arrived, and Inferno seemed to calm down.  So Kicker decided they should stick around like Optimus had ordered.

“Ahh.  Inferno.  Welcome back.â€? Megatron said.

“I’m ready for your first command Megatron.� Inferno replied, with no hint of deceit inn his voice.

Megatron looked and saw Inferno’s allies.  He then had an idea.  Realizing that it was a set up he did the following.  “Inferno, I want you to destroy your friends over there.  Shockblast, Mirage, Demolishor, and Snow Cat.  Come with me.  We’re going to go and stop the Autobots on Ocean Planet.â€?

The five left, and Starscream and Scorponok stayed, and waited for Inferno to do what he was told to do.  Kicker and the others just started to evacuate, when Starscream stopped them.  He was about to slice Jetfire, when something blocked his sword.  It was Inferno.

Inferno and Starscream wrestled in space, and started to be pulled in by the energon sun’s gravity.  Scorponok saved Starscream, but Inferno sacrificed himself, realizing that his system would be purged of the Decepticon power, and he’d die an Autobot.

The Autobots mourned the passing of their friend, but they were still down about it.  Rodimus had allowed the Autobot Grand Prix to be held.  The ones participating would be Ironhide, Hot Shot, Landmine, Prowl, Wheeljack, and Cliffjumper.

Hot Shot brought Ironhide to the racing planet.  “This is a place where you can practice your driving Ironhide.â€?

Ironhide was surprised Hot Shot said that.  “Hot Shot.  Did Kicker say I was a bad driver or something?  Hot Shot.â€?

When Optimus heard of the Grand Prix, he decided for him to help Jetfire and Bulkhead make it a little more interesting.  They provided obstacles on what was supposed to be a non-obstacle course.  He wound up being a challenge for Ironhide, but then the winner of the race was not who anybody expected.  It was Mischa and Arcee.

End of Chapter 57

Chapter 58

“Megatron sir we`ve gathered all of the energon we could from the planets that we`ve  destroyed.â€? “Very good Snowcat perhaps you can be of some use after all.â€? “Thank you sir.â€? “Alright then let’s go return Unicron’s head to it’s rightful place! Mwahahahahaha!â€?

“Optimus sir Unicron! He-he`s moving!� “He`s moving? How? I didn’t think it was possible given the small amount of energon contained with in the few planets the were able to destroy. Very well then everyone let`s go and stop him!� Behind Optimus everyone was thinking it but noone had the courage to say it. <“Is he mad we don`t stand a chance of defeating an entire planet that transforms!�> “Ready everyone? Let’s go!� and off they went in a bright flash of light towards Unicron’s head the energon sun in the middle of the small solar system.

Once the Miranda II had caught up with Unicron`s body Optimus and Wingsaber combined as did Hotshot and Rodimus and Jetfire and Ironhide. Once powerlinked the 3 combined Autobots made their way towards Unicron in hopes of stopping him. The battle wasn`t going well they`d been firing on Unicron for several minutes and it appeared as though they hadn`t even fired on him once. “There isn`t even a scratch on him Optimus!� “Just keep firing we can`t let him retrieve his head!� “Yes Optimus.� Just then the Miranda II received a message from Cybertron telling them that help was on it’s way. Inferno had been reformatted by Primus into a new Autobot named Roadblock and he was riding on the back of an energon tower through the warp gate headed straight for Unicron but that wasn’t the only one there were hundreds of energon towers flying right at Unicron. “The cavalry has arrived! Everyone look out!� shouted Roadblock. However even the power of energon wasn’t really making a dent in Unicron’s armor.

Back on Cybertron Dr Jones had stumbled upon something rather interesting while exploring the inner depths of Cybertron. “Is this? Could you really be him the legendary warrior who has defeated Unicron in the past? Is it really OMEGA SUPREME!?!� Just then a bright flash of light from Primus summoned Omega Supreme to life and he headed straight for the battle field. “You there are you who I think you are? Are you Omega Supreme?� “Yes Primus awoke me to help you to defeat Unicron.� A small but vicious battle ensued between the Autobots and Decepticons but in the end Optimus chose a tactical retreat rather than the loss of his comrades.

End Chapter 58

Chapter 59

Omega Supreme arrived just in time.  Optimus was down for a bit.  The Autobots surrounded him, and Omega revealed that he could in fact powerlink with Optimus.

Optimus and Omega powerlinked to form Optimus Supreme.  And they launched an attack against Unicron, and this time, Unicron was being controlled by Shockblast, or more appropriately, Unicron was controlling Shockblast.  Fighting waged, and ultimately, Shockblast wound up going insane.  He landed on Snow Planet, and Megatron, now in control of Unicron, crushed Shockblast.

“SHOCKBLAST!â€? Prime shouted.  This was the last straw.  Decepticon or Autobot, Megatron would not kill any more.

He flew up and just started to punch Unicron with what strength he had.  He was still too small to do any good.  The other Autobots joined in on the battle.  All fought, but for almost nothing.

All but Hot Shot, Ironhide, Jetfire, Landmine, and Cliffjumper were wounded in battle.  Optimus and Omega were also okay.  Optimus was not happy.

In the Miranda II, Optimus was contemplating his next move.  He did however intend to do it alone.

“Optimus.  I don’t think that’s a wise idea sir.â€? Ironhide said.

What happened next surprised everyone, including Kicker.  Optimus slugged Ironhide down to the floor.  “Does anybody else feel like challenging my command.â€?

Kicker thought to himself.  “Geez.  Optimus sure is mad about this.  Everyone is down for the count, save for those right here.  Unicron killed Shockblast, and still he’s not keeping his cool.â€?

“Omega.  Let’s go.â€? Optimus said.

“Right Optimus.� Omega said.

Outside of the Miranda II, a big train rolled up, the two halves of Omega combined into one long vehicle, with Optimus standing in the front.  Optimus jumped up and made an ultimatum to Unicron.

“Unicron.  You won’t harm anyone else.â€?

“Optimus Prime!�

“Omega Supreme!�

“POWERLINK!�

“Powerlink complete!�

He started again at punching Unicron, but to no avail again.  Hot Shot brought the others around in the Miranda II, and rammed Unicron, but practically doing nothing.  And doing nothing was his intention.  He intended, even though it was disobeying a direct order, to go and help Optimus.

The others joined him.  They all reminded Optimus that the only way this threat was going to be dealt with was as a team.

Optimus realized his teammates were right, so he allowed them to help.  But it again did nothing.  The five of them were down for the count, shocking on the outside, in stasis positions, unable to move, but able to talk.  Optimus however was unharmed.

“RRAAAGHHH!â€?  Optimus just kept going with a right and a left repeatedly against Unicron’s backside.  Still to no avail.

On Cybertron, Dr. Jones and Rad were watching what Kicker was showing from the Miranda II’s cameras.  They went down to Primus.

Dr. Jones spoke up.  “Primus, Optimus needs your help.  Badly.  He’s fighting against Unicron, and not doing any good at all.â€?

Primus glowed, and then a ball of light proceeded to exit Cybertron airspace, and fly right towards the battlefield.

The ball of light absorbed Optimus, Hot Shot, Ironhide, Jetfire, Cliffjumper, and Landmine.  The five of them got newer colors.  Ironhide became green, and the equipment on the back of his head became blue.  Hot Shot became silver, red, and yellow.  Landmine became white, gray, and blue.  Cliffjumper became blue, white, yellow, and gray.  And Jetfire became red, gray, white, and some black here and there.  Optimus however had something different happen to him.  He was screaming in agonizing pain.

Unicron was just watching the sphere of light.  Then a hand came out and grabbed one side.  Then a red claw came out and grabbed his head.  The sphere faded, and now Optimus Supreme was the size of Unicron.

Inside the Miranda II, Kicker and Mischa were watching and staring.  Kicker said, “Optimus, I think we have what we need to beat Unicron.â€?

End of Chapter 59

Chapter 60

“Optimus do you truely believe that being as big as Unicron gives you a chance against me? Seriously just because you`re bigger now doesn`t mean you have any more power.� “That`s where you`re wrong Megatron. In this form I have more power than you or Unicron can even imagine.� “Well then prove it Optimus!� Optimus answers Megatron`s request much to Megatron`s dismay Optimus pounds on Unicron in such a way that Megatron doesn`t even have time to have Unicron react. BIFF! BAM! BOOOOOOOM! POW! CRASH! “Hey guys are we going to just sit here and let Optimus have all of the fun? We were just upgraded so let`s put our new power to the test!� “Your right Hotshot let`s go!� The five upgraded Autobots fly towards Unicron at speeds they could never go before and just start blasting him while Optimus Supreme continued wailing on him.

“Thanks for the help men however this is something I have to finish on my own.� “We understand Optimus. C’mon guys fall back!� “Right go get him Optimus!� “Give him one for me.� “Don`t worry Jetfire I will.� With that Optimus continued beating on Unicron until it seemed that Megatron couldn`t even tell which way was up. “Unicron what`s going on how is it that you haven`t destroyed these insects yet!?!� “Because Megatron we never relied on destruction for our strength we relied on each other. Now it`s time to finish you!� Optimus then separated from Omega Supreme and Omega Supreme transformed into his train mode once on top of Omega Supreme Optimus gave Megatron one last chance. “Megatron this is your last chance to make it out of this alive. Give up and come out of Unicron now and I`ll spare your life.� “Never! Optimus mark my words Unicron and I will destroy you this day!� “Then you leave me no choice! Omega Supreme final assault!� With Optimus` proclamation Omega Supreme plowed straight through Unicron leaving an enormous hole straight through his chest where Megatron`s control room was believed to be. Unicron then exploded and he and Megatron were thought to have perished.

Later not far from where the final battle with Unicron occurred Megatron floated through space. “Unicron how could this have happened?� “DON`T YOU KNOW?� “Who said that?� “IT WAS ME UNICRON.� “But I thought when your body was destroyed you died?� “NO JUST MY BODY BUT I`LL BE CONTENT WITH YOURS!� “Noooooo! Unicron get out of my head!� “DON`T YOU MEAN MY HEAD?� Then he just continued floating while laughing maniacally.

End Chapter 60 

Chapter 61

The Autobots on Cybertron were putting Snow Cat, Mirage, and Demolishor in prison when the Autobots on the Miranda II were making their way back to Cybertron.

After the guards left, Snow Cat started whining, but then a voice piped up.

“Stop your whining.  I’ve learned it doesn’t get you anywhere.â€?

Snow Cat was curious, and he looked over and saw a Decepticon in the next holding cell.  “What the…Who are you?â€?

“The name’s Sixshot.  My brother’s Shockblast.  You don’t happen to know him, do you?â€? Sixshot said.

“SHOCKBLAST.  More like Shock-DEAD.  He was destroyed.â€?

“WHAT?!  Who did this to him?â€? Sixshot demanded.

“Who?  Why who else, Optimus Prime.â€? Snow Cat said.  He knew perfectly well that it was Megatron, but he wasn’t about to betray his leader for some bozo in an Autobot prison.

Back on the surface, three Decepticons descended.  Scorponok, Starscream, and none other than Megatron himself, but he was different, having his body also housing the spirit of Unicron.

Something from that spirit led him back to Cybertron, and he wanted to know what.  “Starscrem.  You and Scorponok free the three of our people from the prison, I’ve got some personal matters to attend to.  I’ll take the Divebomb drones with me.â€?

Following the voice inside of him, Megatron found himself deep within the inner bowels of Cybertron, an area long since apparently uninhabited.  He continued down, and found himself in a large room, surrounded by four strange, yet somehow familiar Transformers, above a pool of blue liquid.  The Divebomb drones realized the blue pool was energon, but when they went to try and absorb some of it, they started to explode.  Megatron, not sure of what the four beings were, or who, decided to see if they were even alive.  He shot one of them, and it exploded, then the other three shone in balls of light, and then came to life.  He then realized that they were Superion, Bruticus, and Devastator.

“Ahh.  So we meet again.  What is this stuff Superion?  Answer me; I’m your new master.â€?

Superion looked around, and saw that his friend Computron had been destroyed, and he was in a new body.  As were Devastator and Bruticus.  “This is Super Energon Megatron.  And you’re not my master.  You can’t use it for yourself.  It was meant for all of Cybertron’s children to use.  Besides, your systems won’t be able to handle it.â€?

Megatron scoffed and jumped in.  Then he was in agony.  For a moment he thought Superion had proved him wrong.  For the first time in his life he realized he was indeed wrong.  Then the pain stopped and he felt power coursing through him.  More power than when he was Galvatron during the war for the Mini-Cons.

He rose from the pool, almost transparent, then he solidified, but instead of his colors he was when he went in, he was purple, yellow/gold, and black.  He had gone in as Megatron and come out as Galvatron once more.

“This power.  It’s amazing.  I can handle it Superion.  Now, bow down before your new master.â€?

“You are not my master Galvatron!â€?  Superion said this, then disassembled and left he super energon pool.

Galvatron turned to Bruticus and Devastator.  “Follow him.  Don’t let him escape.â€?

They responded in unison “RIGHT!�

Above ground, Starscream had sprung Mirage, Demolishor and Snow Cat out of prison, and with them came Sixshot, who joined so he could avenge his brother’s death.

Then while he was blasting some Autobots, he got a call from Megatron.  “Starscream, do you read me?â€?

“Megatron.  Is that you?â€? Starscream replied in astonishment.

“It’s Galvatron now you fool.  Lock onto my coordinates and come here.  I have something amazing to show you.

“Right Galvatron.�

He flew off and followed Galvatron’s signal.

Once inside the super energon pool, he was indeed amazed at Galvatron’s new colors.

“See this energon Starscream.  It’s not mere energon.  It’s Super Energon.  Normal Terrorcons cannot handle it, but I believe that a few select Decepticons may be able to handle it.  Bruticus and Devastator handled it, and got new bodies in the process.  As did the Autobot Superion.  I think you may be able to.  Step in.â€?

Starscream looked at his leader for a moment, then nodded.  “As you command Galvatron.â€?

He stepped in, and was in instant pain, but then it subsided quickly.  He became transparent, and then solidified in colors reminiscent of his father, the Starscream from the Great War.

End of Chapter 61

• 1 month later...

Chapter 62

“Sixshot I know of your tinkering and I`ve been wondering if you could devise a way to use the super energon as a weapon like how the Autobots use the regular energon.� “Well yes Galvatron I could mst definitely do something with it. I`ll take a sample to my lab and get to work immediately.� “Very well then I expect the weapon to be ready as soon as possible. Understood?� “Yes Galvatron.�

Three hours later Sixshot’s experiment was a success. “Galvatron I`ve finished my new weapon. I call it Super Energon Gas. I`ve engineered it to only affect the Autobots.� “Excellent Sixshot get the others to work on a pipeline for the gas so we can start releasing it upon the Autobots.� “I would sir however it`s already been done. The pipe lines have been run and the flow of the Super Energon Gas has already begun. Optimus Prime will pay for the death of my brother Shockblast!� “Hmm? Oh yes Optimus will pay for killing Shockblast. HA!HA!HA!�

On the surface the Super Energon Gas has begun seeping out of the ground and the Autobots were already beginning to feel the affects. “Optimus what`s going on!?!� “I`m not sure Ironhide.� “He heh Snowcat let`s get the Autobots!� “Yeah now that they`re weakened by the gas they be no problem for us at all!� “Autobots stand your ground!� All of the Autobots in unison. “Yes Optimus!� “What`s wrong with you guys? It looks like you`re all sick or something?� “It`s the Super Energon Kicker. Apparently the Decepticon have turned the liquid Super Energon into a gas.� “What`re you talking about Superion?� “The Super Energon is what the other 3 combiners and I were protecting. However Galvatron destroyed my brother Computron and the other 2 combiners immediately started following him since he was able to go into the Super Energon pool without being destroyed.� “So why is it that you are unaffected?� “Because I was exposed to it for so many years that`s why.� “Autobots until we find out a way to combat this Super Energon Gas we should retreat so we can plan a counter attack.� “Right Optimus you and the other Autobots get out of here and I`ll go down into Cybertron with the Omnicons and Superion and cut off the flow of the Super Energon Gas to the surface.� “Go ahead Kicker but be careful we won`t be able to help you.� “I`ll go with him Optimus!� “No Ironhide you`ll never survive long enough to get there. You`re coming with me until the gas clears.� “Oh alright Optimus fine but I shouldn’t leave Kicker`s side.� “I know how you feel Ironhide but we need to get out of here! Good luck Kicker.� “Thanks Optimus I`ll contact you once we finish.�

Deep within the bowels of Cybertron Kicker Superion, and the Omnicons search for the source of the gas. However Galvatron has prepared for this possibility and has Devastator, and Bruticus ready and waiting for them. “Superion stop right there you and your friends will never stop Galvatron’s plan.� “Oh yes we will! Energon Sabre!� Kicker`s sword forms and he goes straight for Bruticus while Superion goes for Devastator. A vicious battle ensues.

BAM! BIFF! BOOM! SLASH! CRASH! BANG! KA-BOOOOM!

“Arcee you and the other Omnicons go on and stop the flow of the gas!� “Right Kicker. Omnicons let`s go!�

Back on the surface Rodimus Sr, and Ironhide Sr`s training section with Optimus` son is interrupted by the Super Energon Gas. “Uncle Rodimus, Grandpa what`s going on?� “I`m not sure but I`m getting weak.� “Quik Rodimus Opty let`s get Ariel, Arcee, and Chromia and get inside!� “Right Ironhide.� Minutes later they were all inside Ironhide`s house safe and sound.

Minutes later Kicker and Superion fall back to join up with the Omnicons. “There it is Kicker that valve must control the flow of the gas!� “Right Arcee I`ll turn it off and then you guys destroy it!� “Right.� “Ok guys the gas is off! Destroy the valve and let`s get out of here.�

End Chapter 62

Chapter 63

With the es in place, Kicker and his crew made their way out of the blast range, but unknown to them, Sixshot had already set up countermeasures against explosions both inside and outside the tunnels. When the dust settled, they were in shock.

“No way!� Kicker said, his voice a little distorted due to his comm unit.

Arcee activated her wrist comm and contacted Optimus aboard the new ship in orbit. “Optimus. Operation Gas Attack is a failure. Reporting back to base.�

Optimus Prime’s voice led over the comm unit. That’s all right Arcee. We’ve got to head back to Earth. Someone’s taken the liberty of taking control of the cons and assaulting the various Energon mines on Earth. Rodimus and I are already drawing up plans as to who goes where. We’ve got you with him, Omega Supreme, Wing Saber, Prowl, and me

Back aboard the breakaway part from the Miranda II, Optimus had been informing the Autobots of who goes where.

“Ironhide, Jetfire, Cliffjumper and Broadcast will go to Ocean City. Hot Shot. You, Roadblock, Wheeljack and Strongarm will go to Jungle City. Superion, you’ll go to Canyon City along with Signal Flare. As for Desert City, My crew will go with Arcee and Skyblast as well. Kicker, you stay with Ironhide.�

Everybody went to go do their inventories of the stuff, and in no time they were in Earth’s orbit.

Aboard the bridge, Roadblock was analyzing how badly each city was being attacked. They figured if they could start with the least attacked city and make their way up, the remainder of the Miranda II would remain in tact enough for the last drop off. So they dropped team Prime off at Desert City. Then team Hot Shot was dropped off at Jungle City. Superion and Signal Flare were dropped off at Canyon City. Then team Ironhide made their way to Ocean City. They evacuated setting what remained of the Miranda II on self-destruct hoping that it would take out any cons within the blast radius.

Ironhide landed and almost felt right at home. “Let’s do this.�

They charged in unknown what dangers would face them.

End of Chapter 63

• 2 months later...

I know it`s been a while but here`s the last chapter to ACOS however the story continues in Raising the Past.

Chapter 64

As the teams made their way through the battle torn cities they began to realize that there was something odd here. Although the cities had sustained massive damage they were all still intact and there was still fighting going on but the Omnicons wouldn’t be able to fend off the hordes of Terrorcons by their selves someone was leading the Omnicons in the cities in battle. But who?

“Hello are there any Autobots in the vicinity of my voice?� “Well we meet again Optimus Prime.� “Starscream! No not Starscream from my generation you’re his father aren’t you?� “Yes Optimus I am his father and I’m here with Terrorcons to take over this little mud ball and claim all of it’s energon for my own!� “You know that the Autobots and I will stop you!� “Will you Optimus? Your forces are spread across the planet each one’s small crew fighting impossible odds. Do you truly believe that you’ll defeat an entire planet’s worth of Terrorcons?� “We’ve done it before.� Starscream stepped back speechless for a moment. “You truly are your father’s son Optimus he’ll show you how proud he is of you when you rejoin him in the matrix!� Just then an older battle weathered Autobot leveled Starscream from behind. “You will not kill son of Optimus! If you try then me Grimlock will destroy you!� “Grimlock how are you here on earth I thought you were back on Cybertron with the rest of the old ancient Autobots!� “Me Grimlock come to save earth along with other heroes of the Great War!� “Well I’m glad you and your comrades are here Grimlock we’re going to need all the help we can get for this one.� “Me Grimlock knows. That why Sideswipe at Ocean City, Hound at Jungle City, and Sunstreaker at Canyon City.� Mean while over head the Divebomb Terrorcons were all being taken down by a single Autobot. “So Grimlock who’s that?� “That Swoop he only other Dinobot who come with crew. The rest to damaged.� “I see well I’m glad you and the rest of my father’s team who could make it are here.� “What there are more of you old fogies here?� “Wow Grimlock you must have hit Starscream harder than I thought you did. He was just standing here the whole time we were talking and just now realized that he has no chance of winning now that your team is here.� “Is that so Optimus well say good bye to both of these decrepit old piles of junk!� And with that Starscream opened fire on both Grimlock and Swoop and destroyed their bodies however their spark still intact Optimus was able to grab them up before Starscream could destroy them forever. “Starscream you’ll pay for that!� With that Optimus blasted Starscream so hard that he went flying far away from Desert City. Optimus then transformed and followed after him in hopes of finishing the dethroned Decepticon leader off for good.

Mean while at Canyon City just a few 1,000 miles from Desert City Starscream came crashing down right in front of Superion and Signal Flare. “Heh I should have known you were behind this Starscream.� “What who are you? How do you know who I am?� “You don’t remember us? The Aerialbots and we form Superion! As for how we know who you are it’s as simple as we’ve kicked your butt before!� With that the butt whooping began. With his new and improved body Superion had Starscream out matched on all fronts strength, speed, power, and even weaponry but just then Sunstreaker jumped in to try and help and was caught by Starscream. “So now who has the upper hand Superion?� “Starscream just let Sunstreaker go and we’ll leave you alone.� “Really? Hmm I just might let the old timer live. Then again maybe NOT!� Before Sunstreaker or Superion could react Starscream blew Sunstreaker’s head clear off of his shoulders. Superion knew he had failed his old friend but he had to do something so he leapt forward and grabbed Sunstreaker’s spark in hopes that it would allow him to be revived. “Hmph well I suppose I’ve had enough fun here maybe there’s still havoc to be played at Jungle City!� “Oh no you don’t Starscream!� Although he tried his best to hit Starscream Superion missed and Starscream fled off into the distance. He was going to take off after him but just as he leapt into the air he saw Optimus coming from the direction of Desert City and knew he’d best let Optimus know what was going on.

Moments later when Optimus arrived Superion told him of how this Sunstreaker had leapt out to try and help in the battle against Starscream only to have his head blown off. “I see well I had a similar incident. Do you remember Grimlock and Swoop?� Yes Optimus they were among your father’s greatest warriors. Why?� “Well I ask because here they are.� Optimus pulled out the sparks to show Superion. “Well we should put Sunstreaker’s spark with theirs for now until we can revive them in new bodies. Here you go Optimus.� “Alright now let’s go put a stop to Starscream’s reign of terror! Which way did he go?� “He said he was heading for Jungle City.� “No that’s where Hotshot and his team are as well as Hound!� “Hound is here too!?! How many of the old Autobots came here any way?� “Five of my father’s bravest warriors came here because they had been keeping tabs on Starscream and when he jumped planet they followed. They didn’t contact us on Cybertron because Starscream would have intercepted their transmission and destroyed their ship along with them inside of it. They figured that the five of them would be more than enough to take down Starscream but he’s had some drastic improvements made to his original design and now is far more powerful than he was. So let’s go save the rest of my father’s crew as well as our own before it’s too late.�

At Jungle City Hound one of the bravest and strongest of all of Optimus Sr.’s forces was taking on Starscream and he appeared to be winning until Starscream flew up into the air and dropped him. While Hotshot could do little more than look on in horror as he ran to try and catch the brave spark who had stepped out of hiding to help him when Starscream attacked him from behind. “Noooooooooo! Starscream you’ll pay for this I swear it! I’ll get you for this if it’s the last thing I do!� “Later sucker I’d stay for more fun but it sounds like the cavalry is coming and I’d sure hate to be here when they get here.� After Starscream left Hotshot and his crew of Omnicons went over to check on Hound who was miraculously just about unharmed. “How is it possible that you fell all that distance with little more than a scratch in your paint job?� “I’ve got Binal Tech kid. This nice paint job is much more than that it’s like armor plating. And the reason he didn’t know that I was ok is because I figured I’d wait and see what he’d do. If he attacked you again I’d have jumped in again but he didn’t he flew off but that’s ok because I have more team members out there at the other cities. I wonder how they’re doing.� “I see well here come Optimus, Superion, and Signal Flare as well as some of the other Omnicons maybe they know more about what’s been going on.�

“Optimus this is Hound he and his comrades…� “I know Hotshot now which way did Starscream go?� “Toward Ocean City I think. Why?� “Ocean City of course that’s where we had found the most energon. All of the rest of this was just for his sick amusement. Well that’s the end of it! We need to get to Ocean City now!� “Um Optimus if you don’t mind me asking where are Grimlock, Swoop, and Sunstreaker?� “Well Hound Starscream destroyed their bodies but don’t worry I have their sparks and we’ll be reviving your brave friends as soon as we defeat Starscream and get back to Cybertron.�

Meanwhile back on Cybertron Galvatron had noticed that the Autobots hadn’t been trying to stop him. So rather than just take over without a fight he decided to go looking for them.

Back on earth Starscream had made it to Ocean City long before Optimus and the others and had already begun ripping his way down to the energon mines. “That’s it Starscream this is as far as you’ll get today!� “You fool I’ve already killed Grimlock, Swoop and your idiot twin brother what’s to make you think that you’ll be the one who stops me?� “If he can’t then my team and I will!� “You got that right Ironhide!� “Ironhide!?! He’s back on Cybertron. You look like Hound!� “That Ironhide is my father now just stand back old timer before you get yourself hurt this guy is way out your league.� “And I suppose a young upstart like your self is going to stop the original Starscream all by yourself?� “No that what he has me and the rest of his team here to back him up for!� “Bah! What good will a child Autobot, a puny human a small faction of worthless Omnicons going to do against me? Do you fools even realize who I am? I am Starscream the most powerful Decepticon who ever lived!� “And today is the day the Autobots take you down!� “Optimus you made it!� “I’ll handle this from here Ironhide. You and the others just stand back.� “Yes sir Optimus.� “Optimus huh well it’s good to see that Prime’s son is just as good a commander as he was.� “Thank you Sideswipe I appreciate the compliment.� “You’re welcome Optimus. Now if you don’t mind I believe that this battle should be settled with Starscream by Hound and my self since it was out friends who he just killed!� “Perhaps you’re right Sideswipe but the rest of us are here just in case you need help.� “Oh how touching! Just shut up and let’s get on with it already!� Sideswipe and Hound both in unison. “Fine!� And they thrust their selves at Starscream knocking him off balance for a moment however he was ready for their next attack and caught both of them of guard and made quick work of both of them or so he thought as he turned his attention back to Optimus and the tunnel down into the energon mines Hound and Sideswipe grabbed hold of Starscream. “Shoot him now Optimus I’m not sure how long we can hold him!� “But what about you two� “Don’t worry about us we’re old besides if anything happens to us you can always just revive us in new bodies right?� “Yes we will. Hold him tight! Autobots as much as it pains me to say this fire destroy Starscream now!� The entire team fired all at once as if there was only one super powerful blast and Starscream was gone however so were Hound and Sideswipe’s bodies though all three of their sparks remained. “Well Starscream let’s see how you like being in a spark stasis pod for oh I don’t know. The rest of time!� “So now what Optimus?� “Now we revive the past.�

End Chapter 64

Raising the Past: http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=14359

Archived