Toy Fair 2009 - Live Shots Of Revenge of the Fallen Devastator, Skids & More

Peter_Van

Just to beat a dead horse- are we really sure this thing is as big as they say?

Are we sure the reps actually know what they're talking about? (these are presumably the same guys who often mistransform their own product in displays)

I know I already showed this in another thread- but it seems material.

post-11217-1234682293_thumb.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just that large TFs are notoriously simple. Go Transform your Optimal Optimus, Supreme Cheetor, Cybertron Metroplex, or (if you're lucky enough) Fort Max again and ask yourself if your expectations for this Devastator toy were even a little bit realistic.

:::Looks up from playing with my Omega Prime::: I'm sorry, did you say something?

To harrismonkey...THANK you. I really didn't think anything that lacking in detail could be two feet tall without being made by playschool. I was about to ask if anyone had a true sense of size on these. I still say Long Haul/Scrapper/Hightower/Rampage shown here are Basics, at best, and probably not the $100 set.

Hoping, anyway.

Sorry, Hasbro, you had your chance. I looked forward to Devastator so much and now I even wonder if I'll continue collecting transformers. Combiners that don't transform, that huge size with so little detail... very disappointing.

I don't want to bash anyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that with this stuff you finally made me retire from collecting TFs. Maybe it was about time. With 31 years... Hell, what am I doing here...

Yeah what is the reason for the messed up heads on the twins???? Actually I don't get the whole twins thing...is this something from G1 that I missed?

Having seen the pic Harrismonkey posted, all I dont like is the rpice.

100$, at current exchange rate that's like 120-140 euro's.

I'll wait and save untill they've AT LEAST halved the price, because devs himself, just as the individual voyager constructitcons has potential.

50-65 euros? yes.

100-140? DO NOT WANT.

EDIT: Lol, I said construcTITcons

My take on the whole Devastator panic (only guessing here so forgive me if it turns out im completely wrong).

The movie toys always come in different size and price classes, The Devastator shown here is not by far the 2 foot monster promised, its more of a small budget only partly transformable version for the kiddies.

I think the "show models" of the rest of the transformable (and possibly combinable) constructicons were not finished yet in time for the show.

So calm down maybe we will get our 2 foot detailed (and maybe fully transformable) monster once he is finished.

Archived