Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images of Jetfire and Jetstorm on BBTS!

Recommended Posts

BBTS has pictures up of Jetfire and Jetstorm. They are identical except for the heads, and they can combine in both robot and flight mode.

 

I say flight mode, and not plane mode, because they almost definitely look different from what you'd expect.

 

Click the link and be prepared to go :wtf and maybe even :guh

 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edit: I'm presuming those are Cybertronian flight modes, not Earth modes. But seriously, they could have handled it WAY better than this... I'm really thinking about canceling my preorder on these two.

 

Oh, and they're Elite Guard as well...

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Resists urge of inappropriate thoughts*

Crom! Now that is some odd looking stuff there. The nosecone and cockpit canopy look like a Colonial Viper from Battlestar Galactica.

 

 

Hasbro might as well name them Punch and Counterpunch.

Well, I guess THAT'S one set I won't have to get... They look like fucking Power Rangers toys.

 

*crosses off list*

I liked their combined mode, but the individual robot modes and alt-modes.... :fail

Well, I guess THAT'S one set I won't have to get... They look like fucking Power Rangers toys.

 

*crosses off list*

 

I know, right? And I've been gobbling up :animated toys like antacids after a chili festival.

 

These have to be the first mainline :animated toys I've seen that IMO were pure and utter pass. I don't know, maybe if the show makes me enjoy the characters enough, but still... yecch...

  • Author

I think I already spotted a mistransformation (as far as that's possible with these). The toes can be folded back (down if you look at it as legs) in flight mode. Jetstorm has it like that in the combined flight mode, and it looks a bit better.

And SRSLY, no fingers? And totally blank abdomen? :fail

 

 

My expectations crumbled down much faster than Berlin Wall..

I think the translucent pieces on the legs are "wings" that can be folded out in jet mode. At least, it would help a lot if they were. I am surprisingly drawn to the robot mode combination, but really let down by the vehicle mode stick-together.

 

I don't completely hate them, but I am underwhelmed. If they kick-ass as characters in the show, I may not be able to resist.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.