Classics Minicons

Maximo Prime

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well to me the beast are ones are the best to date. I have the dinos I love them. Hell even the one I thought would suck, the T-rex, ended up being my favorite. And the one most thought was so awkward the paradactile is actually well detailed and pretty complex for a minicon.

The best in minicons you sooooo want these. I mean the transformation level of swoop alone is that of a killer basic. They put alot into the guy. And plus you know that your Grimlock being the Dinobot commander needs dinobots to command so these are it!

some insects too.

Oh Shiznarf!! You're right. An Insecticon 3 pack is a no brainer. Some one many have mentioned this, you could buy multiple packs inexpensively for their clones. Hasbro was sleeping on this one. We'll have to wait and see though. I bet of all minicons these wouldn't stay on the shelf.

Archived