Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

star wars fanboys are probably blaming tf fans for the system crash.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
star wars fanboys are probably blaming tf fans for the system crash.

rightly so IMO... I'm not exactly dying to get a Stormtrooper with "501" on his tit or a gold Vader TIE Fighter

star wars fanboys are probably blaming tf fans for the system crash.

Does anyone know if that 501st guy actually made it to "In Stock" status on HTS?

star wars fanboys are probably blaming tf fans for the system crash.

Does anyone know if that 501st guy actually made it to "In Stock" status on HTS?

 

He was when I logged on at about 5:45 am this morning.

 

Damn, Athenor beat me to it.

O.K. here's what I did. Like the rest of you guys (and probably 20,000 other people) I logged on at 8:30 a.m. all it said was coming soon, then around 8:45 the site started to slow and around 9:00 a.m. it just completely crashed, wouldn't even load, then my buddy at work said to call them, and I did. I talked really nice to a lady named Kate, explaining what I wanted, 2 of them to be exact, and that the site was down, she then took down my info (what, how many, addy, payment method etc.) and then told me that they WERE taking phone orders because the site crashed. That's when I posted this.......

 

I ordered two over the phone at this number: 1-800-408-0052.  You better get MOVING!  She told me that you will get an email confirmation once the order goes through.

 

I just checked my mail when I got home and no confirmation email....and he's sold out. I called the number back and talked to Charles (very nice guy) he informed me that my info is recorded along with my order, and they are still filling orders received via phone from earlier today and that I should get my confirmation email within 24 hours.

 

Hope this sheds a little light on the subject for you all.  :thumb

O.K. here's what I did. Like the rest of you guys (and probably 20,000 other people) I logged on at 8:30 a.m. all it said was coming soon, then around 8:45 the site started to slow and around 9:00 a.m. it just completely crashed, wouldn't even load, then my buddy at work said to call them, and I did. I talked really nice to a lady named Kate, explaining what I wanted, 2 of them to be exact, and that the site was down, she then took down my info (what, how many, addy, payment method etc.) and then told me that they WERE taking phone orders because the site crashed. That's when I posted this.......

 

I ordered two over the phone at this number: 1-800-408-0052.  You better get MOVING!  She told me that you will get an email confirmation once the order goes through.

 

I just checked my mail when I got home and no confirmation email....and he's sold out. I called the number back and talked to Charles (very nice guy) he informed me that my info is recorded along with my order, and they are still filling orders received via phone from earlier today and that I should get my confirmation email within 24 hours.

 

Hope this sheds a little light on the subject for you all.  :thumb

 

well, you've added greatly to my hope.  i love this mould, not to mention i'm a decepticon fan and black is my favorite color, for me this is the ultimate alternator.  if i can't get nem prime i'll get normal prime... it won't be as cool but i still like the mould.

 

man, i can't wait to see what kind of a field day the webcomics are going to have with this :tflaugh

there are plenty of Nemesis Primes on eBay, you know

 

*ducks*

 

Would laugh my ass off if all the orders posted on Ebay fell through.

 

Sucks entirely for the buyer but there comfort knowing it served the scalping bastards right.

there are plenty of Nemesis Primes on eBay, you know

 

*ducks*

 

Would laugh my ass off if all the orders posted on Ebay fell through.

 

Sucks entirely for the buyer but there comfort knowing it served the scalping bastards right.

I know a very good seller who had several in-hand ages ago.

there are plenty of Nemesis Primes on eBay, you know

 

*ducks*

 

Would laugh my ass off if all the orders posted on Ebay fell through.

 

Sucks entirely for the buyer but there comfort knowing it served the scalping bastards right.

 

i was thinking about that a little bit ago, i kinda laughed to myself when i realised that at least 10 of those on ebay where listed by people who'd intended to buy from HTS or SDCC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.