Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Plowking-

 

That confirms the vibe I got from speaking with Erin when I called in to order. She gave the impression of being fully aware of the issue, and knew ahead of time that I'd want to place and order with her. I've ordered with them online before so she looked me up, confimred my info and said my order for one would be processed.

 

I'm happy.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just my own personal opinion but, if they agree to honor phone orders, I don't think that's fair to people who were refused ordering by phone.  My main and only reasoning is that some of the telephone operators didnt and wouldnt accept phone orders.  So in a way, it was selective selling.

Well I'll be at Comic-Con tomorrow. Hopefully I can find one. Tony B. over at TFW2005 is reporting that Hasbro is selling Nemesis Prime in daily waves. Just have to get up there early in the morning.

Hey, my (real) name is Tony B... =/

 

Dang.

 

(edit: I mean that I can't get to SDCC.. I don't post at TFW2005, I'm not taht guy. ;-) )

This is just my own personal opinion but, if they agree to honor phone orders, I don't think that's fair to people who were refused ordering by phone.  My main and only reasoning is that some of the telephone operators didnt and wouldnt accept phone orders.  So in a way, it was selective selling.

 

 

I'd be willing to bet those that turned them away were not in fact normal staff for the area of the business that gets these calls but were conscripted to help with the sudden influx. Having no established fallback procedure and/or not knowing how to do the ordering, they turned the callers down basically because they didn't know any better.

 

That's my 2¢

Bah still no updates...

This is just my own personal opinion but, if they agree to honor phone orders, I don't think that's fair to people who were refused ordering by phone.  My main and only reasoning is that some of the telephone operators didnt and wouldnt accept phone orders.  So in a way, it was selective selling.

 

I agree with you whole heartedly on that. As others have said though, even the phone system went down too. I'm not making excuses for them, but in a realistic world, they were not prepaired for something of this magnitude, hell, I called at like 9:05 a.m. and placed my order...right after I had seen the site had crashed, maybe thats why my order got thru...maybe after I posted the number to call, the phones got flooded like the site, and kaboowie! Perhaps that saying "no phone orders" was their way of dealing with it, and yes it does suck, who knows, I may not get mine either, maybe they were just "gassing me up" cause I was so nice on the phone to them.

 

But, I'll always remember the thrill of trying to obtain him.

They damn well better honor those orders.  I gave them my personal information, including my credit card number, in good faith.  If they take that and just toss it out the window I'll be taking it up with either the state Attorney General or the Better Business Bureau.  You just don't tell a customer you're going to ship something, and then not do it.

They damn well better honor those orders.  I gave them my personal information, including my credit card number, in good faith.  If they take that and just toss it out the window I'll be taking it up with either the state Attorney General or the Better Business Bureau.  You just don't tell a customer you're going to ship something, and then not do it.

Legally you would only have a valid case if you possessd a guarantee in writing that stated they would ship it. 

 

Hasbro's lawyers have covered their asses:

 

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Dispstpg.htm?ID=75

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.